Home Sweet Spena

1. Jenn says:

I love your new house! It's so picturesque. I fully expected us to buy an older home that had been updated, and we went a completely different direction. Moving Thanksgiving week is a pain in the bum, but it's good to hear you're getting settled in. We still have a few boxes to unpack, which I should probably get done before these babies arrive.

2. Emily says:

Love your new home, can't wait to see pictures!!! 🙂

3. SO happy for you and your sweet fam! Enjoy your first Christmas in your new home, what a special time!!!

4. SO SO happy for you!!! I'm so sorry everything was SO crazy leading up to it, but like you said, so worth it to be falling more and more in love with your new house everyday! Merry Christmas in your NEW HOME!

5. So exciting! So lovely! God is good!!!! xx

6. So glad that everything fell into place and ended up working out with the move! Your home is beautiful!

7. I love the front, as I said before- SO welcoming!

Keep the house updates coming! I'm so glad it all worked out!

9. Becky Goerend says:

Yay! So glad it's all over and you're getting settled.

Becky
    bybmg

10. I love this house so much! Just had great character.

11. Aw! So glad to hear it's a perfect fit even amongst all the stress! I just love all the character it has! Can't wait to see more!

12. MeganB. says:

Yay!:) it's so fun to watch your journey.

13. MeganB. says:

Yay!:) it's so fun to watch your journey.

14. I just love this and can't wait to see what's to come!!

15. Laura says:

Congratulations on the new endeavor! So exciting!

16. Annette says:

What a beautiful home! Congratulations on your move; it sounds like your home couldn't be more perfect!

17. brittany says:

cuuuutest house EVER!! y'all are amazing, you did such a great job with all of it!!!! and i'm with you, i almost drew out the details of our moving day drama but by the time i was documenting i just couldn't anymore with that, ha!

18. Elena @ baby Ridley bump says:

Such a cute house!! The kitchen is to die for and I love the paint colors the previous owner chose!! Glad you're getting settled!

19. Congratulations!! What a wild ride. I'm glad you're in and settled so now you can start on your projects. The house is so charming! I can't wait to see more 🙂

20. yay new home! and oh my gosh look at that stove. gorgeous!

21. Your new house is gorgeous!! Love it. So glad it all worked out in the end. 🙂