8 Months Of Mabel!

1. Kelli Richards says:

The lower lip photo … with her hand on her hip, she looks just like Nana & your mom! My heart melts! So cute! XOXO

2. She really is so happy in every photo you post – what a sweetheart!! That outfit is adorable and so is that toothless smile. Happy 8 months to Mabel!

3. I love her happy, joyful, so stinkin' sweet and smiley self!!!! xx

4. that outfit! I want it in adult sizes, pronto. she seems so content in life, love it!

I know I say this all the time, but she's the sweetest. I love how happy, smiley & just pure sweet she is!

6. Gah, she is so cute! That smile!! And I cannot believe how big she is getting. Baby sign language and waving already?! Man kids grow too fast.

7. XO Kerry says:

Love her outfit. And those arms! All the heart eyes! Baby led weaning is a huge mess but worth it! Parker loves eating ALL the food now. She'll eat anything we put in front of her. I hope it lasts into her toddler years!

8. Jess Scott says:

She is the best! Love that gummy smile! L isn't moving at all, either! I think they are both totally content just watching their big siblings run around! I am not wishing for any movement for awhile. 🙂 I have LOVED watching her grow!! She is just precious!

9. I about choked on laughter with your "heil" comment!!! She is such a cutie! Before you know it she'll be wrecking havoc running after Abigail, so enjoy the calm while it lasts 😉 Im going to point this out because its funny, but Brielana is STILL in size 3 diapers, girl has no bum lol.

She is too stinkin cute! I love that she is happy to sit wherever you leave her. I'm sure you do too – cause once that crawling/walking starts, there is no end! For now Oliver just rolls everywhere. I'll take it. I'm glad she's started sleeping better for you and is napping on the regular and has a fairly consistent bedtime! Yay for babies sleeping 🙂

11. She really is the happiest little thing! What a perfect second baby!

12. Mrs. Southern Mama says:

OMG GIVE ME ALL THE GUMMY SMILES. My Kensie Girl also is gummy and I obsess. PLZ don't judge but I think I love M!!! She is perfect in every way!

13. brittany says:

oooh my gosh how is she so big!!!!! she is precious and OH that gummy smile!!!!!! please keep the mirth ways FAR away, i cannot handle!

14. How is she 8 months old already?!? Love that gummy grin!
    I had to laugh at her stats. Liam is going to be 2 1/2 next month and he's still wearing size 3 diapers and some 9-12 month clothing! I don't realize how tiny he is until I read posts like these!

15. 3 photos back… she looks like her Daddy so much!!

16. she is seriously the happiest baby i have ever seen! that lip sticking out is adorable 🙂