Day In The Life With Two

1. I love the victory lap. I think we all have one of those at the end of a busy day, right? I have also been planning a day in the life post…and notice it hasn't happened yet. Lol! But loved reading yours – these posts are always my favorite kind. I love seeing how other SAHMs spend their days. And still loving all these pics in the new house – every room is just so cozy and charming!

I love DIL posts, too! I can't remember if I've done one since Wyatt has been here or not. ?? I should look into that. I still can't get over how charming your house is!

3. Katie Adams says:

I love these posts. And, I love the victory lap. I did not get mine last night, but today I'm making it a point!

4. brittany says:

iii love this post! i mean i LOVE a good peep into someone else's routine. i have always thought about doing this myself but i have yet to get it together!!! you are so efficient! high five.

Mabel sounds a lot like Hal! She sometimes STILL is a 2 nap girl at 19 months! I LOVE that gummy smile photo of her on the changing table! And Abigail is too sweet with her Daddy!

6. I always enjoy these posts and seeing other people's routines! Sounds like you've gotten into a good one with your girls. I'm always jealous of the send of and welcome homes Kevin gets, but the snuggles and sweet moments of the day make up for it. I think we're going to have to invest in that green light sleep timer when we make the switch to a big girl bed in the Spring.

7. It may be a busy day but I love it so much and maybe I should document a ditl before #2 comes along!!!!

8. Hey great minds! Your day looks way more fun because you can spend it with your girlies 🙂 Mabel is a nap champ! Reese could learn a thing or two from her.

9. 3-5 pm seriously are the worst hours of the day!!! Finn is early to bed as well…7pm or he loses it! But I am super jealous of your minimal night wakings; Finn is on the every two hours schedule.

10. I can't wait I until we can get Luke to sleep at a reasonable hour! He's usually up until 9pm which leaves us no time for a victory lap. Sad face. Someday! Your routine sounds super similar to ours!

11. Ashley Dorey says:

So, I've seen several DITL posts this week and was all geared up to do one today and totally bombed. I even took a couple of pictures and then three hours went by and I was like…ugh totally forgot. Ha! I'm so glad to know that Abigail's clock is set for 7:30. We've been talking about getting one for Wyatt and I didn't know what time was appropriate. 8, 9,…10! ha! 🙂

12. i love posts like this 🙂 i know i say this every time, but Mabel is so cute i almost can't handle it. and love the awesome greetings you all have going down. my cats are excited when the first person comes home, but they are normally over it by the time the second person (me) comes home. and if someone is home all day, they don't care when the other person comes home lol.

13. haha, victory lap, I hear ya on the survival mode until Daddy gets home, lol! Love these post, just read another one just before this one. I'm doing one next week 🙂 Must be a new year, new DITL!

I love day in the life posts and I love looking back on the ones I write [which is rare]. But like you it takes me forever to actually write a day in the life post! I plan, but it doesn't happen. They really are some kind of wonderful though. I love this post and the pictures you shared with it. And goodness sakes, little Miss Mabel is just so sweet and equitable looking! I don't know how you don't smother her with hundreds of kisses every day. While I'm not homeschooling a 5 year old, our days do have many similarities. Also, those pictures of you and Mabel at the end of the day – love! Such a wonderful way to spend the day 🙂

15. Melissa Benhoff // Cherish and Bloom says:

I absolutely loved reading this!! And I'd really love to know more about Abigail's "turning green" to wake-up routine… Do you use the little owl light (the name escapes my head right now lol)? When did you start/how did you train her?

Xo Melissa
    Cherish & Bloom

16. I love day in the life posts, but it's always so difficult to put them together! I have yet to be successful! Cute pictures!

17. You mentioned a clock that turns green for Abigail, what type of clock is it? My daughter keeps coming out of her room around 6:15 and I'd love her to play quietly in her room for a bit to give me more time to get ready in the morning.

18. Lindsey Willis says:

My oldest was just like Mabel when it came to sleeping 🙂 praying his little brother will be a great sleeper too!