Five On Friday- What?!

1. Yes! Kevin and I have been watching the last season of Parenthood! We've been patiently waiting 🙂 Love Abigail's new haircut! Looks super cute. Heading over to your home tour now!!

2. Jess Scott says:

Short hair AND Hunter boots? Girlfriend is stylin!! Loved your home tour and can't wait to see more! PS GO PATS!!!! We cannot wait for the game tomorrow!!

3. Katie Adams says:

The last episode of Parenthood was SO GOOD! Time to rewatch!

4. Tawnya Faust says:

I love Abigails short hair!! We just chopped Scarlett's too and it is the best decision we ever made, no more knots!! 🙂 Checking out your home tour now because I am IN LOVE with your new home 🙂

5. I LOVE her hair! She looks even more adorable with it! And yes! We just started watching Parenthood and I am loving it so far. Happy weekend! xo

6. hello erin says:

toddler lob LOVE ALL THE WAY!!! for reals. its the best cut. . . and cutest ever!! and i need to start parks & rec (yes START. thats how behind i am)!! happy friday!

7. I am so glad I noticed her hair! I love it!
    And little Mabel- that last pic. Darling!

And I probably would say I am super jealous of your house. If I had to pick a style it would be your inside with a craftsman outside/ porch. SAWEEEEET!

8. Paige says:

I am impressed with your styled shelves!!!! And you have things hanging on your walls after one month- that's seriously impressive. We've lived in our house for almost 1.5 years and I still don't have things hanging in some rooms!

I just finished Parenthood earlier this week. Yeah, I cried through like every episode. It's painfully awesome. I love that show. I actually posted about it today. haha!

10. I definitely shed a few tears on the last ever episode of parenthood! My friend was watching it with me and she was looking as if I was some kind of loony haha!
    Love Abigail's new hair.

11. i started parenthood several months ago, but then football season started lol so i lost control of the tv. i need to get back into it! love Abigail's new do, it is so adorable.

12. Becky Goerend says:

Oh, I'm psyched that the last season of Parenthood is on Netflix! That's what I'll be watching this weekend! I love Abigail's hair! So cute!

Becky
    bybmg

13. Sarah says:

Gooooo Chiefs! Not to put the cart before the house but…..how amazing would that be if they went to the Superbowl??? KC is always a great place to live, but this year has been beyond amazing!

14. OH need to go watch the SEason Finale of Parenthood! I had it recorded and then our DVR went bad and deleted EVERYTHING! So I've been waiting to see that last episode! Yay for haircuts, so cute!

15. Abigail's hair looks darling!! She doesn't realize how lucky she is to have a live in stylist! I'm jealous of her set up 🙂

16. Karra says:

I DESPERATELY need to jump on the lob cut because anything pertaining to hair with Rae ends in tears… and final season of parenthood— I'm crying just thinking about it. Makes me want to re-watch!

17. Rachel says:

Love her haircut! I think bobs on little girls are pretty much the cutest thing ever.

LOVE Abigail's hair cut! It is so cute and perfect and adorable! I'd have been all over that too if I were you! What a lucky little lady to have a hairdresser as a mama 🙂

19. LOOOOOVE Abigail's new hair! LOVE it! She looks so stinkin' cute!
    Also, I totally missed your house post so I'm off to read that now! But seriously I LOVE the sneak peeks you've been sharing so I imagine your house is going to be the cutest ever!

20. Ashley Dorey says:

Abigail's hair is perfection! The perfect length and it curls under so perfectly!

21. I love her haircut and I love it even more that you are to make those milestones happen with your very own hands.