My Seven Favorite Baby Products

1. Your girls are the sweetest ever. So cool that the girls each have an animal the love- same but different.

Good ones! We ADORED the rock and play!

3. Ellie was obsessed with her orange paci as well. We got back ups for her but the texture is a bit different so she wouldn't really take them until around her birthday. Now that she only gets a paci at nap/bed time she will take anything she can get!!!

4. Your girls are adorable! The rock and play was a life saver to us too! Mine didn't rock on it's own either, but they do have a new one out that does! It rocks, plays music and vibrates. If I didn't save mine from #1, I'd be purchasing that one when we decide to have #2.

5. Paige says:

I had that same solly and loved it too! I never go in to check on my kids when they're sleeping either- why risk it?! The monitor shows me everything I need to see and even the temperature!

• If I was going to add anything else to this list it would probably be the video monitor! We didn't have it with Abigail so it is awesome for Mabel- though we haven't mounted it at the new house yet, so we can't see anything right now :p but the temperature feature is amazing!

6. Ha, indo not ever go check on my babies either! Conor always wants to, and it makes me furious! We have such light sleepers too, so it's just never worth the risk!

7. She is such a cutie! I always love these kinds of posts 🙂 My solly wrap is definitely one of my favorite things too. I wasn't sure how much I'd use it since I didn't babywear much the first time around, but I LOVE it! I wish I could get a big blanket made of that material, it's so soft! Love the giraffe too – we have 2 seahorses over here and both girls love them!

8. Melissa Benhoff // Cherish and Bloom says:

My list of favorite items is very similar to yours! The Solly Baby Wrap was a lifesaver anytime we took a trip anywhere out of the house (and to be honest, in the house as well). However we had kind of a snotty baby so the Nose Freida is one of my fave items, too! We have the Bumbo seat which has been GREAT but we don't have the activity tray. We should look into that!
    Thanks for sharing!

Xo Melissa

• Yes! Definitely check out the activity tray- Mabel seriously seriously loved that thing. And it just has suction cups on the bottom so really, you could stick it anywhere.

I've heard so many good things about the nose frida! I definitely plan to get one at some point- I just haven't yet!

9. Jess Scott says:

LOVE ALL of these!!! Does your "brake" work on your high chair? Ours doesn't and Cam thinks it's hilarious to push Louise throughout our house! I can't believe how itty bitty she was in the rock and play!!

10. love this list! definitely saving it for the future. do you think you'll have to retire the solly when Mabel gets bigger, or is it that awesome that it's not hard on your back at all? i know a lot of people mention they had to change to the ergo or whatever after a certain age, just curious.

This is such a great list! I love the rock n play so much! And also the Bumbo and play tray. Mabel is really making Oliver want to try out that sweet orange paci. He has some and he takes them, but it just looks so perfectly cute in her little mouth. Right now Oliver likes to fall mostly asleep and then pull his paci out of his mouth – which wakes him up. It's vicious. Would the orange paci put an end to that? Also, does Mabel sleep with giraffe in her crib? I feel like I may have asked you about that once before but can't remember. Oliver is have sleep troubles [falls asleep and then wakes up after five minutes – on repeat for four hours] and I'm trying to figure out what would help him. Maybe it is the magic giraffe he's missing?

12. Hey girl hey. Don't hate on the church nursery! We like taking R there and the ladies in the infant room are the sweetest. Ain't nothing wrong with it. We have that same bath and love it! We never ended up getting a Bumbo seat because they are kind of expensive, but we've done okay without it.

13. Hannah Reid says:

Our highchair is on wheels also and it is great! It's not something I was necessarily looking for when we were purchasing one, so I'm glad you pointed that out.