Daddy Daughter Date Night

Mabel girl, I make the same faces about french fries. What a hubby for taking such great pictures & to document this special date with two of his best girls. Abigail did great choosing their outfits, too! 🙂 You have a beautiful family!

OMG! Miss M and that French Fry is the cutest thing ever! And big sis was so sweet to dress little sis so pretty! Love this and will have to check our area for similar events!

3. And special seahorse makes an appearance.
    That is SO cool. We don't have a CFA anywhere us so meh. Like I even thought it was called Chuck Fill A instead of chic-fillet. Yep. But that is awesome. I remember when I was young that on our 8th birthday my dad took us tow daughters -or each of us on our own- to the fanciest restaurant for a lunch date. I wore a dark blue jeans mini, and a white splatter paint side tied. Product of the 80s. But either way your kiddos will grow to cherish those moments.

4. Ashley Dorey says:

SO FUN!! Makes me wish even more that we lived near one!! French Fries are a huge favorite around here too, Mabel.

5. Jess Scott says:

Oh my word, this is the CUTEST!! I love this idea and love how CUTE they both are!! I think I looked the same way when I tried my first waffle fry!! 😉

6. I love this! I'm definitely going to keep an eye on these types of events around here – I had no idea they did this daddy daughter date night. Such a sweet idea! Mabel and that fry. A girl after my own heart!

7. That french fry sequence was AMAZING and TOTALLY. WORTH. THE. WAIT!
    AHHHHHHHHH

8. So cute!! Your hubby needs to teach my hubby some of his camera skills! lol

9. Those pictures of Mabel eating!!! I die! And the three of them, so sweet! Jim is looking super handsome, especially with those girls around him.

10. SO FUN!!! I love that CFA does that! I've never heard of that before but it sounds like so much fun! Jim took great pictures and I love how excited Mabel was to eat her first french fry!

11. So sweet!! That is some serious fry enthusiasm 🙂 I think I probably make that same face when I get ice cream or chocolate chip cookies there!

12. I still get that excited for french fries. And documenting the first so well – total bonus points to your husband!

13. Too precious! I wish there was a Chick-fil-a close by! You also made me jealous when you dressed up as cows, ha!

Oh, goodness! This is too precious! What a fun thing for him to do with the girls. And Mabel's face over those french fires. I die. Also, I love that Abigail picked out a pretty outfit for Mabel – too cute! 🙂

15. Oh my. This is the sweetest. And Mabel is hilarious. But who doesn't love a good French fry?
    Major points awarded to Jim for amazing documentation!

16. XO Kerry says:

Mabel and the french fry! Too cute. Parker is obsessed with french fries. She likes to dip them now too. Talk about a mess! 🙂

17. EdyeNicolesMakeup says: