Home Progress

1. Paige says:

White Dove! What a difference! I love how it brightens every room!

2. Love it all!! The white walls really make a difference!

3. I switched it up this time and read your post FIRST this morning and I'm so glad I did. The temptation was just too hard last time!!!

I am obsessed with your white paint color and feel that we are bosom friends when it comes to our decorating style and am so jealous of your new home!! I love it just as much as you, lol.

I see where you're going with the entryway light and I approve, though I'm not sure I have much advice and to what you should do about your new current one. But you have me convinced I need to go to Home Depot and get myself some schoolhouse lights. We have two lights in our hallway and two in our "entryway" and I wonder if it would be okay to switch out all four for those schoolhouse lights??

I love the guest room with the new paint color and the artwork! Where is the comforter from??

Ahh the kitchen, loving the new light fixtures, definitely the right way to go…and I love the sink light!

4. Liz says:

This summer. You + me + Ikea! Let's make it happen!! 😉 I'm totally serious. The paint makes such a difference!

5. You're making me want to paint my walls white!!! Everything looks great 🙂 LOVE it all! <3

6. Love everything! Prior to buying our home in 2012, I had rented for years and I always had white walls that I wasn't permitted to paint. When we moved into our home, we painted every inch of it with color. My husband would kill me if he heard me say this, but your house is making me want to paint some walls white! It really looks great. I love everything you've done so far!

7. Girl. Great minds thinking alike today. Love love love. I do like that Home Depot light too! I'm looking for something similar in our den (when we take the fan out) for the same reasons…tall men! xx

8. Love all of your updated fixtures and the fresh coat of white! Makes everything look so crisp and clean. I've always heard great things about IKEA curtains so I'm going to have to keep that in mind the next time I'm buying curtains.

9. Holly Hollyson says:

That guest room is precisely what I want when we move! Everything looks really lovely x

10. White paint brightened everything up like whoa. Edison bulbs are the way to go. I will forever love your yellow chair and now ottoman! Best ikea find!

So lovely, Courtney! I can't wait to see what you decide for the dining room prints! What are you in between? I love your fixture over the sink, too!

13. I love the white you chose for your walls! And the updates are all gorgeous!!

14. You've been in your house mere months and have accomplished more than the 3 years I have spent in mine! Maybe not quite… But seriously! I find it takes forever to do house projects with little ones around. Or perhaps that is my excuse!

15. Love how everything is coming along! The wood floors are beautiful <3

Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee

16. Emily Kongs says:

Gorgeous!! Some amazing changes! Don’t you just love what a good ol can of white paint can do! Ahhh so fresh!