How To Throw An Awesome Pinterest Party

So fun! I was under the impression that you actually make the craft while there. I love this idea so much more!

2. Yeah, I had the same impression Amy had, and my head was spinning with the logistics 🙂 This looks like a lot of fun! Now if only half of my best friends weren't bloggers who live other places 😉

3. How fun that you have already got to host a party in your new house! I love the idea of a Pinterest party, but really Conor is the one who makes all my Pinterest pins come to life!

4. Diana Elle says:

Yay for the first party being a success! I'm with Amy and Katie, I thought you would do a craft there (but I guess that's more of a d-i-wine night).. 🙂

5. Diana Elle says:

6. Jess Scott says:

I love this!! I think this is what I need to actually do some of the things I pin!!! PS Louise would NEVER sleep during a party…why would we ever expect that?!

7. I love this! The gift exchange is such a fun idea! And those cookies you made look amazing!

8. this is seriously so fun, and such a good idea. that chocolate cake looks like i need to eat it. yum!

9. Ive been wanting to throw a Pinterest Party for ages! Hopefully this puts a flame under my bum 😉

So fun! Your cookies turned out gorgeous! I tried the same ones and I couldn't get the icing down! Great job!

11. SO MUCH FUN!!! I need to find some friends to do this with!

12. Paige says:

The pinterest party I went to was bring your own supplies for a fall wreath and we all made them there. And bring a food or drink from Pinterest. I think both ways sound like fun when there's friends and drinks involved! And I don't host anything at our house until after bedtime!

13. Michelle says:

Oh this sounds like so much fun. I was just thinking of some ideas I could have to throw a party. Galentines party is too soon I didn't feel prepared but this sounds like the perfect reason to have a party.
    xo, Michelle

14. What a fun time and yay for hosting in your new house!!!! This sounds like the right way to do a Pinterest party…I've heard of some where people bring supplies and make stuff at the party but this way is so much cleaner!!!