Park Life

The pictures turned out really good! I love the one of Mabel holding the tassels of Abigail's bike!

2. Brooke Haas says:

Love these pictures! I try to bring my DSLR as much as I can but I'm always scared I'll lose or drop and break it just one more thing to keep track of! We have one old park near us with one of those whirligig things, so fun! Happy Monday!

3. Spring has come to Texas early, too! I am not complaining one bit. 🙂 Your neighborhood park looks awesome. These are great pictures. I need to use my big camera more too. The phone is just too convenient.

4. Love these pictures! Such precious memories.

5. Mae Rae-MTBA says:

I feel spring has sprung early almost everywhere! It rocks! Your pictures turned out great.

Such fun family time!!! Great photos! Both girls look so so happy!

7. Great pictures! And what a fun park to play at. I love those whirly things 🙂

8. Jim by far had the best time at the park! And your pictures look great! I practically have my DSLR attached to me at all times, making it easy to capture the ordinary moments.

9. Ashley Dorey says:

What a great park–and pictures!! The weather is amazing here today!

10. Michelle says:

Oh your baby girl is so cute, I can't wait for spring weather here, its almost time
    xo, Michelle
    rosetolife.com

11. I spot a MOPs shirt 😉

I love that A is still wearing her FP!! Please tell me how she likes them now that she is all growed up.

Also what kind of stroller is that??

12. Rachel Zimm says:

What a fun outing! I love that it was warm enough for bare baby feet and a sleeveless shirt! Can't wait for spring 🙂

13. I love these pictures! I am so happy about this beautiful warm weather streak!

Oh fun! We love going to the park, I can't wait for the weather to warm up and stay that way. And Mabel's little hand on that bicycle streamer, good gracious! 🙂