Weekending!

Of course you had to stop IKEA if you were that close! πŸ™‚ I would have done the same thing. What a fun, but full weekend!

2. I'm super impressed with your solo road trip and IKEA run! And poor Mabel. The hyperventilating breathing afterwards just kills me. I would be so upset that whenever was working the nursery didn't come get me. But I'm also super weird about leaving my babies with people other than my mom!

3. Erin Ressler says:

I am the exact same way when I know my girls have been crying (really hard!). It takes me days to get it out of my head, even though I know they forgot about it 30 minutes after it happened!

4. so much cuteness! poor Mabel. i'd probably be a mess about it too. love the girls party outfits!

5. Jess Scott says:

Aw, sweet baby! I just got a text that Louise cried for "a long time" before passing out. WORST TEXT EVER! Seriously adorable outfits…I LOVE that skirt!! What a fun weekend!! Sometimes, I feel overwhelmed with parties and events, but they always end up being SO FUN!

I would not like it one bit if I knew Oliver was full out crying in the nursery! …and I probably wouldn't put him back in the nursery for a year. Poor baby girl! I"m glad you were able to hold her and get some much needed cuddles. If/when she goes back to the nursery, maybe you could tell them to get you/text you [however your church does it] if she cries for more than five or so minutes [whatever your comfortable with]. I hate when little babies cry – especially when it's your own little peanut! At least she won't remember? Apart from that it sounds like you all had a really good weekend; good job to you for taking both girls to IKEA, it sounds like something I would be 'brave' enough to do too πŸ™‚

7. Sara McCarty says:

Oh my goodness. The matching stripes are killing me! I could eat them both!

8. Such a fun weekend! I mean 2 parties AND IKEA? The best! Also, pictures frames at IKEA really are THE BEST. I swear I don't buy them from anywhere else now. You can't beat the quality and the price! My house is basically an IKEA catalog.

Awwww. Love the second picture of Abigail and Mabel looking at each other. Sister love right there! πŸ™‚
    I've never actually been to an IKEA and I'm starting to think that I'm really missing out. I guess I've always wondered about the quality of their items so do tell if you're happy with your purchases. I can't wait to see what you picked up!
    Oh I really, really don't like the hiccupy-post-cry-crying! It makes me feel like such a horrible mother! But Mabel looks like she recovered quite nicely with some cuddles from Mummy, the little sweetheart. Enjoy these days of babyhood; I know it's clichΓ© but they really do grow up too fast!
    ~Hannah

• Hey Hannah!

You are missing out! :p Ha! But really, I have yet to be disappointed with an Ikea purchase. A lot of people rag on the assembly and quality, but everything that we have has been easy to put together and has held up for as long as we've had it. I have nothing but positive things to say about Ikea! πŸ™‚

10. XO Kerry says:

I understand how you feel! I have MOPS every other week and Parker goes into the nursery then. Every time I go to get her she's balling! Full on, huge tears, barely breathing crying! But they never come get me. The nursery worker always says that she just started. I suppose it's good for her to get away from me for a few hours though. Still breaks my heart!

11. EdyeNicolesMakeup says:

Such cute photos! I recently discovered your blog and love reading it. Have a great day πŸ™‚

Blessings,
    Edye

12. What a great weekend and yay for IKEA trips!!!

13. You're super mom!! Love that you got to have such a fun day with your girls. The IKEA trip sounds like a big success and I was secretly hoping you came home with another one of those yellow chairs!! Looking forward to seeing the progress on your projects and plotting a way to head to IKEA soon πŸ™‚

14. brittany says:

a two hour drive and ikea!! supermom status! they are such good girls! and i love abigail's tutu skirt, that is sooo up our alley over here. πŸ™‚