Abigail The Photographer

Oh my word! She knocked it out of the park. That first photo! The picture of you & Mabel on the swing is my favorite. I love how you are off centered.

2. Love that Abigail perspective!! xx

3. Hayley! says:

So adorable! Is she also using a prime lens because that is also very impressive haha.

4. I love this! I have let Liam use my camera inside, and he gets so excited. He needs a lot of direction, and it's tough for his small hands to stay off the lens yet still reach the necessary buttons. But it's so fun to see him imitate me.

Adorable! Good job miss A

6. brittany says:

yes yes!!! i love seeing what their sweet eyes see!! m loves this, too, and it makes me so happy. get their little skills going while they're young!!

7. brittany says:

ps. she did such a great job!!!

8. Kids make the best photographers. I would rather ask M to take a photo for me than Russ. She has more patience and experience too :D!

9. awwww she is the best! she takes better photos than i do.

10. Mae Rae-MTBA says:

This is so fun! What a future!

11. Aww I love this! Abigail did such a great job – she got some amazing shots!

12. What a great little photographer! Love it! Such a good idea.

13. Vanessa says:

Mini photog! I love it! Arden loves to use my camera but the majority of the pics are up her nose while she's looking for the button to take the picture 😉

14. How fun is this? I love seeing things from a child's eyes!

15. I think she has better camera skills than me, may have to utilize her to give me a few tips!

Love these pictures that she captured! 🙂

17. She's a natural! I can't wait to see future Abigail photos.

18. LOVE this!!! She truly has an eye for photography! I'm pretty sure she is already 10x better than me!

19. I am impressed. I got my first camera at 7 and it's been. A huge passion of mine ever since 🙂

20. Callie says:

She did such a great job! I'm impressed. 🙂

21. Ashley Dorey says:

This is so cute! She needs her own, Mama!

22. Jess Scott says:

Oh my gosh, this is so cute!!! She's already a photographer, in the making!!

23. She does a great job! Better than I do! I desperately want photography lessons.

24. Rhonda Batiuk says:

She took some beautiful pictures! I love that you trusted her with your camera.

25. Girlfriend has mad skillz!!! I'm so impressed and I secretly love getting more glimpses of the backyard! It's huge and going to be such a great space for y'all this summer!!! (I see iris's growing up in there too!!)

26. EdyeNicolesMakeup says:

So cute!! She did a great job taking pictures 🙂

Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

27. I think you have an aspiring photographer on your hands. Love them!