An Easter Egg Hunt

Those daffodils are gorgeous! Your weather looks amazing! We hit 60 yesterday & played outside til our hearts were content.

2. Sara McCarty says:

So fun! And what a gorgeous day! I love her floral shirt too! Perfect for spring. This makes me so excited for Easter egg hunts this year!

3. OH fun! Any excuse to get together with family. We did just a make-up Christmas celebration on Sunday with my family. Everyone was sick so a lot of people couldn't come, so we did Christmas again.

4. Vanessa says:

Hey Abigail…I want your floral sweatshirt in my size!!!

5. Sounds like so much fun! Way to go with 23 eggs, Abigail! Loving her sweatshirt as well!

6. Ashley Dorey says:

So much fun! Easter egg hunts really are the best, especially on a beautiful day! And even more fun when family is there!

7. So much fun! Way to go Abigail! She rocked finding the eggs – and the granddaddy of them all!
    Easter was always one of my favorite times growing up! My grandparents held the most epic egg hunts, and all the cousins (18 of us) would have the best time.

8. Fun early Easter and the first Easter in your new house!! You've got a great yard for egg hunts. The girls look darling as always 🙂

Mabel in that swing gives me all the heart eyes. Also, this egg hunt makes me egg-cited [haha] for Easter!!

10. Cute pictures! It looks like you all had a great day!

11. Aria is so ready to hunt some eggs! It's such a cute activity.

12. That sounds entirely like too much fun!!! I think that I should maybe start practicing egg hunts with Ellie!!

13. test says:

Awesome blog! Do you have any recommendations for
    aspiring writers? I’m hoping to start my own blog soon but I’m a
    little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so
    many options out there that I’m completely confused .. Any suggestions?
    Thanks!

14. Shirleen says:

If the WordPress software doesn’t get it done for you,
    there is likely to be a widsget or plugin may.
    Now what options are there and might you install a security alarm system
    on a ight budget?