Grammy & Pappy

So parents remind me so much of mine! I’m so glad that got almost a whole week with them. Your Dad taking Abigail to the store sounds EXACTLY like my Dad & Mom when they take Cash on solo trips! Haha! They are the best!

2. Your parents are the sweetest – you can tell they just adore being with your girls. And of course, the girls love being with their grandparents! Glad you guys got to spend some good quality time together for the first time in a few months!:)

3. brittany says:

aww gosh i bet you really savored that time with them!! it looks like everyone had the best time!!

4. Laura Keenan says:

Until my mom just got here, we hadn’t seen her since Christmas either! Longest stretch ever. So tough. And 1.5 days after being here she came down with the stomach flu. Ugh! Anyways, glad you all had a wonderful time and that the girls were feeling better towards the end of their stay!

5. kristen says:

awww this is so sweet! mabel looks so big in the first picture, but definitely not as old as a person who has birthdays, she should just stay a baby forever. your parents are so lovely with the girls, what a fabulous relationship they have (and will have for years to come).

6. Crystal Hall says:

Family time is the best time! I am glad you guys got to soak up some much needed time with the grands!

7. Suzanne Rodriguez says:

You are blessed to have such a sweet relationship with your parents!

Oh, this looks like it was such a fun visit! It’s always so nice when the grandparents come to visit and play [and spoil] the little ones. I’m glad your parents were able to come in for a few days and that you all had such a good time together!