Family Night At Dance Class

Well, I’ll be right next to you with that picture. You need to get a frame or lots of frames & put that picture in Abigail’s room, Mabel’s room, your room & the living room, why not the kitchen, too. It is PRECIOUS!

2. Erin Ressler says:

I love that you can see your husband’s reflection in the mirror in a lot of the pictures! Esp the one of her walking over at the end. Priceless!!

3. Crystal says:

Boogie Brigade is such a cute name! The family night sounds perfect. I would take that over a big production/recital any day. These photos are adorable. And the one of Mabel looking at her big sister, I completely melt. And now I am cracking up over the butterfly thing. My child would be the first one to say something along the lines of butts, poop, or something else totally crazy. What a great night!

4. Christine says:

Aw I love this! I can’t wait to get my daughter started in a class like this in the Fall.

5. Brittany Rae says:

Those pics, so sweet!!!

6. Laura Keenan says:

What a special night; Abigail was so happy!!! And now I need a girl…. Always!

7. ashley says:

These pictures melt me, seriously! The ones of the girls and the ones of her in her outfit! Seriously – so so so sweet!

8. As a former dancer I was a big fan of family night. Although I had a hard time not answering every question haha. Don’t worry my mom prayed the same thing I’m sure, we were always saying something embarrassing, my brothers more than me though haha.

9. brittany says:

aww i love this so much!! she looks so beautiful and happy. i’ve been thinking about finding a little dance class for my girly! and yes, i love the family night vs a big recital. that’s so much more our speed!

10. Whitney says:

Sweetest sister pictures, my word! They are just smitten with each other, arent they?! I wish there was a great, affordable dance class around here, it is seriously lacking in that department and it bums me out.

11. Kelly mock says:

This is so darling! Love the curtsy photo, and that one of the two girls gives me all the feels! Hallie is loving her ballet class too! It’s so fun!

12. Stefanie says:

This is so sweet! I absolutely love the first picture!

13. Ashley Dorey says:

I love this! So much better than all the work of putting on a recital! I’m so excited for Stella to start dance, it’s so cute!