InstaFriday

1. I am dying over your Celine Dion song reference! Ha! I still love her Falling Into You album more than I should… ?

2. Auntie K says:

SO relieved to hear that the Gravy Biscuit thing was all just a fluke! I didn’t have the heart to tell you, after all that build-up, that I nearly retched for the remainder of that fated day that I finally got to try that evil entrée. To this date, I throw up a little in my mouth by just thinking about it! Ack!

We love our Aldi. I usually go when Luke gets home because i do have to make two trips most of the time. Now that Wyatt is sitting, I’m waiting for him to get just a smidge bigger then I’ll be able to bring the boys with me to Aldi because hello, double seated carts. I’m so glad your Aldi finally has those. Ours have always had them. Enjoy your weekend!

4. Elizabeth says:

They JUST opened an Aldi by me and everyone is ranting and raving about it. I need to go check it out!
    I love that you girls still do car picnics and that something you did out of necessity before is now something you do together that is so special!

5. Desiree says:

Aw, I love your car picnics!
    And I’m totally jealous of your mall’s kids play area. We hit those up every time we’re back in the Midwest, and I wish we had something like that out here!

6. kristen says:

i love this behind the scenes or longer stories with the instagram pictures 🙂 i also love that you’re feeling a groove with abigail. i remember my mum used to say to me it took a long time for her to like us awake, for several years she only liked us when she was sleeping. i hope she was mainly joking lol. mabel straight up chilling is awesome.

7. Whitney says:

I used to love Jeannette’s Instafriday! I f-e-e-l you on having great days with the first born, sometimes there are some crazy down days that make you want to scream and then all sunshine and roses(?!) But at least the days are never dull 😉 Mabel touching Abigail’s shoe, so sweet.

I’m right there with you on the dollar spot. I’ve even seen things for $10 at ours! And, I have to say, even though the car picnics started out as a necessity for you, it really is a cute idea and a great way to do something fun with your kids. Thanks for the idea!

9. Melissa says:

Aldi’s is my favorite! I rarely go anywhere else for groceries. I must say I’m a little jealous though. Ours has yet to upgrade to double seated carts and credit cards! Maybe someday!

10. Stephanie says:

I am a new lover of Aldi and can say not only do I save a ton but if I have to go somewhere else to get the very few things that I can’t get from Aldi, I’m always so happy I saved the money shopping Aldi first!

11. Jamie says:

We love Aldi! That’s where we do the majority of our shopping and then usually I grab produce and extra things from our other store.
    Your living room looks so cozy! Love it.
    Also, Mabel’s outfit in the play place pictures is SO cute! That top!
    Love the idea of car picnics – I’ll definitely have to do that with my eldest sometime.

12. Tayler Morrell says:

You have absolutely a beautiful living room.

13. Crystal Hall says:

Let me know if you find the Insta link-up! Loved the longer versions of your Insta pictures!! I need to give our Aldi another try!!