In Full Bloom Garden Baby Shower Theme

1. I feel the same way, it’s your first baby or your seventh it’s exciting. Everything looked adorable, the cookies are my favorite part 🙂

Such a wonderful friendship! I love how your inspiration came to life!

Everything looked absolutely lovely! And I completely agree that it doesn’t matter if it is your 1st or 10th little one, every baby is a blessing!

Was the shower at your house? Maybe I’m totally spacing but the decor looks different than yours….?

4. kristen says:

i agree! the 2nd kid is already going to have a complex because there are less photos of them alone or at all, let them have a baby shower! not that there are less photos of me as opposed to my older brother or anything. i’m sure i was loved as equally as he was…. but seriously, what a fabulous shower and good to hear the girls did well, that’s a lot of driving for sure.

5. Lauren says:

You throw such amazing showers! Love you best friend ?

6. Stephanie says:

Oh this is just the sweetest shower theme. Love love love!

7. Ashley Dorey says:

Such a pretty shower!! And love the little headband station; great idea!

8. Crystal Hall says:

I love that you value each baby as a brand new baby to love and shower. I feel the same. No matter what baby # it is, they deserve to be showered. This shower looks absolutely perfect and beautiful. Looks like you throw and amazing gathering. PS – loved our bon bon snap today.

9. What a darling shower! I LOVE your baby shower philosophy – celebrate them ALL!! I loved seeing all the special details from the food labels, to those delicious looking cookies to the smiles captured in so many photos. What a special event 🙂 And I wish Abigail’s dress came in my size. You all looked so pretty!

10. Laura Keenan says:

You sure know how to throw a party!!! Everything is just beautiful. Color me impressed because I am terrible at execution!

11. Danielle says:

This shower turned out so good. Love the theme and all the food. I think having a shower for all babies is totally fine!

12. jessi otey says:

Ah! I love everything about this! (literally everything!) xoxo

13. Whitney says:

Such a darling theme celebrating a joyous ocassion! Im with you, each baby needs their own shower! It isnt even about the gifts, just a celebration of life.

14. Elizabeth says:

Seriously GORGEOUS shower! Lauren and Annie are two lucky ladies!
    And I LOVE LOVE the make your own headband station!

15. brittany says:

aww you did such a great job!! and how special to do that for and with your best friend!! those cookies are killing me. i want to admire/eat them all day.

16. Julie Joy says:

Absolutely beautiful shower! You did a fabulous job! I adore all the details! So feminine and elegant!

17. Hannah Beth Reid says:

Perfectly lovely! Way to go loving on your friend! Enjoyed seeing your friendship.
    Random: Abigail’s moccasins are amazing with her dress.

18. […] I always give Lauren a hard time whenever I’m at her house because her main level has THEE most amazing light that streams in. And I always tell her, Lauren, bloggers spend big big bucks and lots of time and energy trying to recreate editing that you get for cheap and easy! (You can see two of the baby shower’s that I have thrown in her house here & here) […]

19. […] from Frosted Cakerie (who also made these gorgeous baby shower cookies for me!) designed and created this entire cake for her. It is amazing and it tasted just as good. […]