Miss Mabel’s First Birthday Fiesta!

What a fun party! I can’t believe how much food you had left over!

Mabel {Abigail, too} are such loved little ladies. The four of you are so, so blessed! It looks like all of your parents / grandparents get along really well! That is so wonderful!

2. ashley says:

LOVE the first pic of Miss Mabel! And love the party, Courtney! Happy first birthday, Mabel!

3. Kelly says:

Sounds like she had a great party! I love the pictures with the smash cake 🙂 Happy Birthday, Mabel!!

4. Laura Keenan says:

Mabel in that sombrero is the cutest thing ever!!! Bummer about not having the perfect weather, but nobody seemed to mind. Happiest of birthdays Mabel!

5. Samantha says:

Cute! Your deck looks so great! And I love how everything was so relaxed! 🙂

6. Chrissy says:

What a beautiful party! Love the theme! She looked so adorable on her big day!

7. Chelsea says:

How cute I love it!! With not making anything it is less stress then you don’t have to clean up from cooking love it 🙂 Happy Monday!! Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

8. Amanda says:

Love the picture of her sitting in the little rocking chair. So cute! Glad you had a good time even though it was a bit chilly. Your deck looks great!

9. Brittany @ PerpetuallyDaydreaming says:

Oh my goodness, those mini sombreros are the cutest thing ever!! I die. Such a cute party theme!!

10. That darn weather! It was such an adorable party!

11. Jamie says:

Looks like it was an awesome party! That last photo of you and your family is perfect! Love Mabel’s outfit and bow- so cute.

12. Oh, Mother Nature. Always got to go throwing curve balls, lol. Looks like you guys still had a great time and celebrated sweet Mabel with lots of fun and food. My kind of party:)

And two words: mini sombreros. Dead. Love that!

13. Stefanie says:

What a fun party! XOXO I wish it had been a bit warmer for you, though! Why does that always happen?!? I still can’t believe she’s already 1!

14. Susannah says:

Awww… This party looks so precious!!! Happy birthday little Miss Mabel! <3

Such a fun little party! I love the fiesta theme idea! And goodness sakes, if Mabel isn’t the cutest in that little sombrero! How fun that so much family was able to come and celebrate her special day! You did a wonderful job with her party!

16. Christine says:

I love this theme! I bet she (and all of you) had a blast!

17. Ashley Dorey says:

What a great party!! And so nice to have so much family there to celebrate! Those sombreros are perfection!

18. Meghan says:

Happy Birthday Mabel! Love your party theme and your deck is perfect for entertaining! And I know exactly what you mean about the weather! Noah’s birthday is November 2nd and I never feel like I can plan something outdoors but usually it turns out to be a nice day! Oh and I love those little sombreros and your top!

19. Whitney says:

Those tiny sombreros are the cutest things EVER! I fully agree about buying a cake talk about saving precious time! Love the theme and your sweater!

20. brittany says:

i am sooo glad yall were able to have great weather for a party outdoors!! that is seriously the best. i’m with you, abigail!! november birthdays! and mine is on thanksgiving half the time! let me tell you how many people don’t care about your birthday when it’s on thanksgiving… haha!!

21. Leslie says:

I love the idea of a first fiesta party and I can’t even handle the cuteness of the tiny little sombreros! I totally didn’t realize Abigail was a November baby. My due date is right around her birthday – maybe they’ll end up sharing the day! 🙂

22. Crystal Hall says:

Mabel and the tiny sombrero…so freakin’ precious! Everything about this party was perfect. Love the theme!

23. Julie Joy says:

How fun! I love the fiesta theme and the little hats are to die for! Happy first birthday to Mabel!

24. Stephanie says:

What a fun birthday theme!! And I get you on the November parties – we have October and November birthdays so any time we can celebrate outdoors is a must!

25. kristen says:

yay for a relaxing party! boo on the weather. i think the romper looks super cute with the tights and cardigan though. but that cake!! i want it for myself. i wish smash cakes were a thing for adults. i don’t want to smash it though, i just want a small (but also big) cake all to myself. hahahaha. those mini sombreros are adorable as well.

Those teeny sombreros! I am dying!

27. Edye says:

Looks like a great time! She’s such a cutie 🙂

Blessings,
    Edye | http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

28. Tayler Morrell says:

How fun! Happy birthday, Mabel!