New Home Tour: Abigail’s Ice Cream Bedroom

1. brittany says:

i looove her *sweet* little space!! isn’t it fun working on their very own territory with them? it never gets old to me. a bedroom is so important!! and woooow that room has come a LONG way!!!! and her rug ahhh i love.

2. Amy Smith says:

Her room is darling! So bright & cheerful!

3. Kelly says:

So cute! I love the little ice cream decals on the walls!

4. Erin Ressler says:

I love the transformation!! So bright! I also love that you hung the tassel banner like that. It looks so cute and really adds to the wall.

5. So, so cute! What a great theme!

6. Leslie says:

I absolutely LOVE Abigail’s room! It is so incredibly cute! Did you see the ice cream sheets Target had? I haven’t been able to find the twin size, but they’d be PERFECT in her room!

7. Crystal Hall says:

What a dreamy little bedroom! Everything is so pretty and so perfect.

8. Ashley Dorey says:

OMGOSH!! I love it!! Such an adorable theme and I LOVE all the little details!

9. Brittany @ PerpetuallyDaydreaming says:

So cute! I LOVE the ice cream theme and that ice cream cone wall is perfect!! So many sweet details.

10. Julie Joy says:

Oh my goodness this is the sweetest 😉 room ever! I just adore everything! Great job! Love the before and after!

11. Evelina says:

Her looks looks so charming and adorable. The ice cream theme is so original! How did you think of it? I love the ceilings!
    Evelina @ Fortunate House

12. Mary says:

Her room is so stinkin’ cute! Y’all did a fantastic job. I really love the ice cream decal wall, and how the doors are different colors. Come decorate my house, please please!

Such a cute bedroom. I LOVE how her room looks with her doors painted. That is such a cool idea.

14. Whitney says:

Little girl rooms just make me happy. Adore those ice cream wall decals!

15. Stephanie says:

Love love love this theme. I like the pops of color and all the white. Something about white makes me think of youth and fun so this is perfect for Miss A.

16. Sara says:

Oh my goodness!! Could this possibly be any cuter?! I love love love it. The ice cream decals and the bedding and the canopy! I want to move in!

17. kristen says:

oh my goodness, what an absolutely adorable room! i’m kinda jealous and want it for myself. or maybe i just want some ice cream. it really does look brighter and more open with the bed moved!

Super precious! I LOVE the decals!

19. Rachel says:

Such a cute room for A!!
    Her bed looks so comfy!

20. Jamie Allie says:

Wow, such a change! I love it! I love how much brighter it seems in there too. You did a great job tying everything to that theme without making it overly scream ‘ice cream’ 🙂

21. Stefanie says:

I love the theme! She has such a cute room!

22. Elise Welch says:

That is so cute! I love the wall of ice cream cones. Great job!

23. I want this room for myself! It is seriously the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen. Painting the doors just pulls it all together! Great job!

24. Laura Keenan says:

I am seriously obsessed with this room! Especially those wall decals! You guys have been working hard!

25. Tayler Morrell says:

It looks absolutely darling!

26. This room is gorgeous and so fun!! I love the wall decals, the pom pom pillows, the mint touches, the tassels and the pretty bedding. You hit a home run with this room design. She can definitely grow into this room and love it for many years to come. Those mint doors are gorgeous and I love all of the little ice cream touches around the room. Beautiful rug, beautiful lighting… I wish this was my room 🙂

27. […] was about this time last year that I first shared Abigail’s ice cream bedroom and now here I am a year later sharing a bedroom update/shared sister […]

28. […] bedroom- because, of course! When you find an adorable ice cream print for your daughter’s ice cream bedroom, you scoop that right on up(pun intended, […]

29. […] was the year of exterior improvements, Abigail’s bedroom, and various other small projects that come with moving into a new home(garage door opener, […]