The Last Day Of Spena School

Congrats on another successful year! I’m looking forward to hearing how your new routine works.

I’m so bummed! I had next Thursday on my calendar! The first Thursday of the month?

2. Stephanie says:

I love when homeschooling Moms share their tools with me because I love teaching Connor a bit here and there at home on a more structured level and I’m always looking for workbooks and such.

I can’t wait to see how the new school year goes. Sounds like a lot of fun.

3. Jess says:

She looks so much older!! Good job, Momma…I am not sure I would have had the patience to do a whole year WITH a newborn/infant!! I love the idea of the curriculum – I am going to look into it for some ideas for the summer. I want to do SOMETHING with Cam, but I need some guidance! 🙂 And I Love the idea of next year’s curriculum! Have fun with it! 🙂 xo

4. Amanda says:

I’ve heard such great things about Classical Conversations! I would love to read about ya’ll’s experience once you get started. We go back and forth about the home school thing.
    Ya’ll both did a great job this year & deserve that sweet tea/cookie combo!

5. Jamie says:

Her outfit! So cute, and wow does she look grown up! Yay for being done with the school year! That was such a fun day to look forward to every year.

6. Courtney says:

Hooray for a really great homeschooling year! Looovee the handwriting comparison, she grew by leaps and bounds I love it.

7. Sara McCarty says:

Wow, she’s grown so much over the last year! So glad you guys had a great year! Her handwriting is impressive!

8. Crystal Hall says:

The My Father’s World curriculum sounds awesome and perfect! And the program you have lined up for first grade sounds pretty great, too. Abigail is precious and I love that she picked out her own attire. I like her style. A sweet tea and cookie monster sounds like the perfect celebration to me. She looks so happy. Great job and congrats to both of you!

9. brittany says:

gosh, you guys seem like you have done so well with all this!! i am so amazed and inspired! now happyyyyy summmmerrrrrrr!!!