The As Is Home Tour 2016

1. Meghan says:

I love your house! It’s beautiful yet you can tell that you live here! My goal has always been to decorate a space that you can tell people comfortably live in rather than feeling like a magazine!

2. Courtney says:

You have a beautiful home. Love your front door! And the guest room looks so sweet and perfect.

3. Mary says:

I loved following along on Instagram seeing your home tour. I just love y’alls new home and you’ve already done so much work. Very inspiring. We’re currently working on our dining room, and Thomas is always reminding me to keep working on just one room at a time or I’d probably be spending money like crazy trying to work on EVERY room at once haha.

Also, I LOVE the idea of making your yard Braverman-like. I’d love to have an area with lights and a table to all hang out at.

4. Christine says:

This is such a neat idea! I love seeing your home.

5. How fun, I always liked seeing your house as you’ve completed each room. I think you should keep the chalk board, but maybe paint it a darker color chalkboard. I think you’re not liking it because of the green color? Reminds me of a classroom? I think if you painted it with the dark chalkboard paint like the one in your entry you’d like it better?

6. Edye says:

Your home is beautiful! I love the entry way, so pretty <3

Blessings,
    Edye | http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

7. Chrissy says:

Your home is so beautiful! Love all the character and charm it has! LOVE your sunroom!

I love the idea behind the “as is” home tour. After all, it really is how we live with our homes as we are redoing them. You have such a cute, inviting and character filled home.

9. Amanda says:

Your backyard is perfect for a Braverman party! I love how big the living room is. Lots of seating! Your house is so cute.

10. brittany says:

i love your house so much!! your front door wreath makes me so happy. and your entire back yard and patio… WHAT a dream!

11. Crystal Hall says:

Your home is beautiful! So much charm and character.

12. Jamie says:

You have such an adorable house! I love both Mabel’s & Abigail’s rooms- they’re both so cute. I really need to update both kids rooms at our house- they’re definitely lacking!

13. Chalk Paint Mirror Makeover • The Traditional Millennial says:

[…] jiving. I realized how much I hated the mirror when I participated in the #asishometour with A+ Life Blog. I love Courtney’s blog and I have been a pretty solid reader since I started blogging, she […]

14. Ivory says:

Your entire home makeover is gorgeous. I love everything you did. Money and time nicely sent. Thanks for sharing.

15. […] than not really having a set schedule, recouping from a full year of Kindergarten, continuing work on our house, and various other inparticulars that have been filling up our […]

16. […] can read some other kitchen related posts right here: the kitchen island, the corner cabinet, as is home tour, before and after home tour….or you can always search “kitchen” in the search bar […]