Twinning At The Splash Pad

1. Brittany says:

They are adorable and love the twinning has already begun!!! And it is sooooo hot lately and just gross that we have been hitting up the pool/splash pad every night and day we can 🙂

2. Crystal Hall says:

Twinning swimsuits is just about the cutest thing ever! They are so precious in their bright pink suits. What a fun way to cool off. I hope they open one of these near us soon!

3. brittany says:

ahhhhh i LOVE that they’re matching!!!! the cutest and the happiest! yaaayayayay summer!

Look at those sweet sister girls!

I wish we had something like that!

5. Oh so cute!!! I love it all – polka dots, pink, and ruffles!

6. Jamie says:

Love the pictures! They’re so cute in their matching suits! And good to know about Target online. Stashing that away for future reference 🙂

Cute, cute! I love matching and little baby hands and water droplets. What a fun way to spend the afternoon.

8. Chrissy says:

Oh my!! Love the matching swimsuits! So cute!

9. Courtney says:

Cute, cute, and cute! You’d think we’d have a splash pad on every corner here but no. It’s on my potential summer bucket list items though, but we’d have to trek it to get to one.

10. Whitney says:

Yes, PUHLEASE for a big sister and mini bathing suit round up! Help a fellow girl mom out 😉 Such a strange question but do you just put Mabel in a regular diaper under her suit or a swimmer diaper? Clearly we rarely wear suits around here…

11. Lux G. says:

Adorable! Look at the happy faces.
    I love pink so I really find this outfit pretty too.

12. Amanda says:

These two are way too cute! I just ordered a bunch of swimwear for the kids off of Target – they’re the best (duh) 😉

13. Super cute!! I love twinning from time to time. Target is awesome for very cute pieces!!

14. Stefanie says:

They look adorable!!!
    I bought my girls matching tutu suits from Target every year until Lexie grew out of the toddler sizes. That was a sad day!
    It looks like they had fun at the splash pad!

15. Ashley Dorey says:

This is absolutely adorable!

16. Looks like fun for everyone! I’m sure it was sweet to watch them splish splash together. Love their twinning suits. Keep those pictures coming!

17. Kara says:

I LOVE these pictures. I have been reading for a while and was beckoned to comment as we are trying for number two and struggling. I really admire you for sharing all about adding to your family. My little one is in a contest and I would love it if you would take a second and vote for her – http://woobox.com/hpzocp/gallery/eX-1fe5QRhg! Thanks!

18. Laura Keenan says:

I cannot get enough of this!!! The twinning! Mabel in the water! Both my kids are big water babies. And Finn has to go everywhere and be all over the place, so I can never rest, ha!