Arizona, so far….

1. Thank heavens for mall play places! Yay for the pool. That floatie is the best!

2. Stephanie says:

I am sure that time difference really threw you! When we moved, we lost one hour and it was a mess for a few days.
    Enjoy your time with your parents ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Amanda says:

Time difference sucks!! Especially on top of emotional exhaustion. Glad you & the girls are able to soak up some love during your stay. Big hugs!

4. Desiree says:

Oy. That two hour time difference kills us each and every single time we travel to and from the Midwest!
    I mean, a pool float fit for two PLUS gummy bears to last a couple months? Why not.
    It’s so good to see you and the ladies with those big smiles.
    Continued prayers for you and your family.
    xo

5. Jessica Beer says:

All the smiling photos make me so, so happy. <3

6. Amanda says:

I love when R lays on me like that. She doesn’t often, but it’s the best when she does!

7. Tawnya says:

Glad you guys are having a great time at your parents! The pool would be a godsend! I wish we had one here most days!! ๐Ÿ™‚ XO

8. Elizabeth says:

So happy that you are being so well taken care of at your Mom and Dad’s house. And the girls look like they’re having a good time too. I love Mabel banging on the window to go out to swim lol. Such a little fishy!
    So… I have to ask… of course I love in n out (maybe a little too much) but I have yet to try shake shack. I wonder if there are any around here? Hmm, might have to look into that if you say it’s better than in n out!
    Thinking of you! xo

9. WOW! A lot of firsts! I love it ๐Ÿ™‚ I absolutely love those photos of you and Mabel on the couch. You are such a proud, loving mama. I’m so glad that you have your parents to provide for and love you in this time, Courtney. That is such a blessing and I love them for being that for you! I know I said this on Instagram but I love the swimsuit that you found. It’s perfect for you! Hope you get a lot of rest and snuggles! XOXO

10. Laura Keenan says:

That pool looks all sorts of amazing! And Mabel… 5:30am?! Let your mama sleep!

11. Whitney says:

Love those sweet smiles. Stay cool in that crazy heat, good heavens. Youre in my thoughts and prayers, Courtney.

12. Paige says:

Well the girls seem to be having a blast! That pool looks wonderful and you look great. Thinking of you!

13. I’m incredibly jealous of that pool, it looks amazing! And I totally wish our mall had a train like that, Jude would die of happiness! Thinking of you and the girls

14. Ivory says:

Thanks for sharing your all so cool vacation, of your beautiful faily with us. I enjoyed!

15. Meghan says:

I saw the photo and said, that doesn’t look like in and out, that looks like shake shack! And now I’m embarrassed to admit I know that!

16. Jamie says:

It looks like you’ve been having a great time at your parent’s! You are a rockstar for flying alone with 2 kids. Swimsuit shopping is never fun, but I love the one you got! Your parent’s pool looks so awesome; I love that you and the girls can swim everyday. Also, definitely jealous that you’re able to take advantage of In N Out! Love that place.

17. Danielle says:

So nice to have a place to escape to that you can feel right at home at. So amazing of your parents to do that for you and your family right now. And blogging friends are the best.

18. kristen says:

oh, abigail getting a mani and pedi is the cutest thing ever. almost as cute as mabel snuggles.
    ugh swimsuit shopping is always the worst. but it would be worse to have a pool staring at you with no swimsuit so… necessary evil ๐Ÿ˜‰
    hope all is well.. as well can be girl. thinking of you and the girls!