Before And After Home Tour

Everything looks great! I really love the entry light now! We just replaced the fan in Wyatt’s room & will hopefully get to Cash’s tonight as long as it doesn’t storm. It’s amazing what taking down a brass circa 1996 fan/light combo can do for a room. Wy’s paint color looks completely different. We have so many plans for so many rooms. We just need an unlimited budget & time. haha!

2. Kelly says:

I’m so in love with the exterior of your home! It looks like it’s straight from a magazine 🙂 You’ve done a great job making this home your own!

3. Meghan says:

Wow you’ve done a lot… I love it all! I really love your deck and I want to hang lights too! My husband isn’t sold on the look, but clearly he’s just not tuned into what’s in!

4. Wow! I LOVE all the white! It really opens it up and makes it look so fresh 🙂 Y’all have done an amazing job! You really have a dream home, Courtney!

5. brittany says:

it is soooo fun to scroll through this! y’all have done a TON!!! and totally on the “things you can’t see” work… ours has been way too much of that. and we learned that all our walls are paint over wallpaper, too! but ours isn’t as old so it’s not rippling… i figure it’ll be a lovely little problem for future owners one day ha!!

6. Christine says:

Oh my glob! I love it! So beautiful!

7. I’ve really been loving seeing all the work you have done. And Abigail’s room, love it! My husband wants to get one of those things that hangs over the bed too…I think my favorite make over is your family room, so bright and cheery, love that yellow chair!

8. kristen says:

they are all my favourites! the exterior looks amazing and i basically love everything else. i’m sorry about the fridge but i like the new one better anyway haha. that’s my dream fridge with the side by side. i have the bottom drawer as a freezer. our fridge is like from the 80s and i’m not quite sure how it is still alive, i keep hoping it will die so i can buy a pretty new one.
    anyway. i would love a sunroom in my next house… the cats would love it haha.

9. Vanessa says:

You have been hard at work, lady!!! And it shows…it looks SO good! Gosh, I just adore this house and all of its charm.

10. Allyson says:

All of the heart eyes at your kitchen! Kitchen envy (is that a thing?).

11. Julie Joy says:

You guys have made so many improvements and they are all fabulous! Good job!

12. Laura Keenan says:

I cannot believe how much progress you have made in such a little amount of time! It all looks so so wonderful!

13. […] other kitchen related posts right here: the kitchen island, the corner cabinet, as is home tour, before and after home tour….or you can always search “kitchen” in the search bar over to the right OR click […]