Fourth of July

1. Kelly says:

Love the girl’s outfits and the bike decorations! My parents house is in the country and it was so much fun sitting in our yard and seeing fireworks in every direction growing up! You can’t beat staying in your yard to watch fireworks 🙂

2. Amanda says:

Glad Jim made it home! I’m having major bow envy over here that M kept hers on. So cute!

3. Rose says:

The girls are so cute! I’m glad that Jim was able to make it back in time to celebrate with you. How fun to live in a neighborhood with such great Fourth of July traditions.

4. Ashley says:

These girls!!! I love them! So glad you had a wonderful fourth, my friend!

5. Christine says:

Cuteness overload!! Looks like a wonderful Fourth.

6. Ashley Dorey says:

So fun! I think I’m going to start a bike parade in our neighborhood. Our town is completely blah on the 4th. Her bike is decorated so cute!

7. Crystal Hall says:

What a great weekend! Love all of the festive photos. Aren’t bike parades a blast?

8. Love love love everything about this! Looks like a best 4th for sure!

9. Your girls are so adorable together. And Mabel’s fat rolls? How do you not keep from eating her right up?!

10. Vanessa says:

What a nightmare of a trip home for Jim…poor guy!! I love that Mabel didn’t want to take her headband off! And lastly–your parents look like they could be your kids’ parents. I’m not sure where that leaves you, but oh my gosh–they’re so young!!!!!

I love how one of the grandma’s (maybe your mom?) always buys the girls outfits for the various holidays. It’s such a cool and thoughtful thing to do.

12. kristen says:

looks like you guys had an amazing time and all that jazz, the girls look so adorable, but what i can’t believe is that it’s been a year since the day of missed fun.. i swear that was just a few months ago. time flies right?!

13. Elizabeth says:

I like that Jim came home and immediately lit things on fire lol. Priorities!
    Sounds like the best 4th of July yet, definitely for Mabel with that headband!

14. Tayler Morrell says:

They are super adorable!

15. That 4th of July family picture must be framed. Everyone is making the cutest, happiest faces. Mabel and her love of headbands runs deep. I love the sparkles and am impressed that she wanted to wear it all day. Such cute girls! Your neighborhood seems like the best place. Glad it was such a lovely day and that Jim made it home for it 🙂

16. Laura Keenan says:

Mabel’s festive outfit is amazing! And yay for Grammy & Pappy being there for the celebrations too! What a lovely 4th!