Take Me Out To Chase Field

Fun fun! Love how little miss is stuffing food in her mouth in these pictures. haha. It’s just like Oliver. Babies… 😉 Glad you all got to see a game and have some fun while there. I can’t imagine that being an outdoor stadium! Too hot for sure.

2. kristen says:

aw i clicked on that older post and abigail was soooo little!! that post plus this one has made me insanely hungry and it’s not even 9am so thanks for that 😉 mm hot dogs. love that photo of you and the girls with the game behind you, abigail looks so impressed haha

3. Courtney says:

oh an AC game, that sounds way better than the other option! I have go to a baseball game on our summer bucket list and I’m half dreading the heat and half wondering if Aria will like it =)

4. Christine says:

Aw it looks like you guys had so much fun! Baseball food is the best.

5. Amanda says:

Okay, Mable’s shirt with the sleeves?!?! Adorable.

6. brittany says:

ok abigail looks so much like your mama in the shot of them together!!! and miss mabel is your little twinny in the one of you two!!! beauties, all of you!! so glad you had fun! and happy birthday to your mom!!

7. Leslie says:

So fun! I’ve been dying to take Mila to a Major League game, but I’m a Yankees fan and I don’t feel particularly warm and fuzzy about taking her to a game there – it can get a little rowdy! Amazing that Chase has a kids’ play area and A/C! That’s a win/win right there!

8. I am so glad you are able to have a bit of fun with your parents while you are there. Memories like this will last forever.

9. ashley brickner says:

So so glad that you are having a good time while you are there! Thinking of you!!! XO