A Lately Post

1. Mabel is my favorite baby. Her facial expressions get me every time. It’s almost like she is too cool the antics.

2. Crystal says:

I love photo heavy posts! Photos tell a story all on their own. 🙂 Your girls sure are precious. Abigail is looking so grown these days.

3. Courtney says:

I save my Starbucks cups for Aria to put water in. She just looks so cute using them. Definitely too grown up.

4. Jamie says:

Your girls are so cute! Mabel and her ‘not impressed’ face is my favorite though! 🙂 Looks like you’ve had a fun summer! We’ve had lots of rain lately too – I’m anxiously awaiting ‘fall’ weather!

5. Laura Keenan says:

Mabel has thee best expressions!!! I love her!

6. kristen says:

oh my goodness, the girls have changed so much! as always, abigail’s style is on point! the picture of the 2 of them in the wagon is my favourite. hilarious!

7. Sweet update! Abigail looks 16 with her boots and Starbucks in hand. We’re anxious to take Olive bowling because I think she’d love it. Neighbor dogs are the best… you get to say hi to them, but don’t have to do the work of keeping a puppy alive haha

8. erin says:

i NEED my target to have a giant hole wall.

but really. i need to stalk out other targets.

9. Goodness they have grown up so much! And just last night my husband and I were saying that just yesterday we felt that Mini Fox was a little girl and not a toddler any more, like when did that happen?! Wahhh! They grow up too fast. I need to take my 5 year old bowling, I’m sure he would love it!

10. Amanda says:

My favorite is the picture of the two of them in that wagon. LOVE. So cute. I can’t wait for R to have a sibling some day and be cute together. I hope they are always friends.

11. brittany says:

oh this just makes me happy. those girls of yours could not be any more precious!!

12. Desiree says:

The merri-go-round at your park!! I haven’t seen one of those in AGES! I swear, every park in the history of ever has taken those things out. Why?! They were the best!
    Mabel’s expressions freaking kill me.
    And Abigail did an awesome job dressing herself!!

13. Jess says:

Oh my Lord, they are still as precious as ever! I have totally fallen off the face of the earth, so I am SO happy that your “lately” post was the first one I read!!! THOSE CHEEKS!! I want to squeeze them!! She is DEFINITELY my favorite second child of yours!!!! xo

14. Lisa Pray says:

Your two girls are just too cute for their own good… I would be in major trouble hangin’ with them all day!!