17 Months Of Mabel!

1. Crystal says:

Oh sweet Mabel! I love that she is still nursing. I wish I could have done it longer with Mason, but the supply just wasn’t there. Womp. Womp. Anyhow, I’ve heard so many great things about extended bf’ing. And what a great sleeper! That’s awesome!

2. brittany says:

oh i love this update soooo much!!! and 16 teeth??!?!?! ahhh i’m dying, rocco has 6. haha!!! and the nursing, oh oh yesss, i nursed m for soooo long and thought it would be the opposite this time around, but i think not. my kids are booby comfort addicts. but they have been so healthy and if that plays a part at all i think it’s awesome, for sure! also, mabel is so precious and i feel like i can hardly remember girls at that age now! so so so sweet. i want to squeeze her.

3. I feel like she was just a baby yesterday and not this movin’, walkin’ full of personality big girl

4. Becky says:

Such a fun update. She and Calvin would be a hoot together. He’s the opposite about food. If it isn’t fruit, he typically doesn’t eat it!

5. Laura Keenan says:

You are one special butterfly to be able to have a toddler who doesn’t nurse at night. And I’m soooo jealous! Finn currently wakes every 1.5 hours or so.

6. kristen says:

i also suffer from ‘only want to eat bread at dinneritis’. i think i might have bread for dinner tonight. yum!

7. Elise says:

I love her! Shoooooo! Bless.
    Also, I feel ya, Mabes. That no maker rule is traumatic in our house too.

Well, she just keeps getting cuter! I laughed at the paci thing, Oliver does the same thing. I’ll lay him down and he’ll have a paci in his mouth and then reach for the spares in his crib to have one to cuddle in each hand. Cracks me up. I’m not looking forward to the day I’ll have to break him of his love of pacis. Oh and food. This is the age that I’m all, just eat something! You want more Cheerios? okay. More apple? Great! It seems to change from day to day what Oliver will and won’t eat, with the exception of oatmeal for breakfast every single day. I never know how to feed these little ones. sheesh. But he’s alive and thriving, so I guess all th pretzels aren’t hurting him?

9. Awww, so sweet. We had the same pacifier loving kid. I mean she would hide them in her shirt so when we got her up in the morning she would suddenly have a pacifier (we only let her have them in bed/the car) in her mouth and we’re like where did that come from. Yep hiding 2-3 down her shirt so she could use them later, LOL. It was rough giving them up…but then she started sucker her thumb as a replacement…ah well!

10. Desiree says:

Mabel and Julia need to meet. For real. They sound like they would be the best of buds.
    Apparently Julia had four teeth pop through within the last month. Who knew? And the b’feeding – YAY!!!! We’re still trucking along and I honestly have no idea when we’ll stop. I had no idea I’d end up loving it this much, and it will be a sad day when it’s over.
    Happy 17 months to Mabel!!

11. Brittany @ PerpetuallyDaydreaming says:

Cracking up that she waves and says “shoo” when she toots! She is the cutest! Can’t believe how big our babies are already!