A Post From Abigail

I love her shot of the playset and shadow. They are great ones. It’s so fun to see things from their perspective. Great job Abigail.

I have a post like this in the works with Cash, too. He loves, loves, loves taking photos & videos. He is a boy after his mama’s heart. I actually gave him my old, old digital camera. I just have to find the time to go through all the pictures to select the ones I want to share.

3. ashley says:

I love this! And love the picture of you but love your perspective on it even more! 🙂

4. Brittany Rae says:

THAT was adorable. My aunt (scarily in my eyes) lets her grand babies use her DSLR. But its so neat to see the world from their perspective.

5. So darn cute! I think I know what she needs for Christmas! I real camera, we got one for Baby Fox two years ago, and he LOVES it, it’s fun going through is pictures every few months…although I think he’s ready for an upgrade, I wanted to get him one that didn’t scream little kid camera, so we bought a real one, but it’s super slow at taking pictures…but he loves it which is all that matters!

6. Desiree says:

I LOVE this! I did something similar when I handed over our seemingly indestructible water resistant camera to Marcus. It’s so fun to scroll through what they think is picture-worthy! And I love that you kept the photo of you. Your girls are going to love that one, for sure!

7. Crystal says:

Oh how I love this!! And I love the photo she took of you. Mason has asked to do this a couple of times. Sometimes he takes great pictures, but most of the time he takes silly pictures. Ya know, like our dogs butt…up his nose…that sort of thing! ha

8. Laura Keenan says:

Love all these pictures! Liam loves any opportunity to take photos too. And obviously that pic of you has to stay! I have this irrational fear about not deleting the last photo I have of people in case they die. I know… so morbid.

9. Sweet Abigail!! I loved seeing what she was interested in. Cute little sister and pretty mama! I LOL’d at your “When I’m dead and gone…” comment bc my mom always jokes with that one. Pretty backyard and I’m thinking you’re going to have some killer leaf piles to jump in shortly. Olive usually takes pictures that include her finger in them or selfies. I should give her the camera and see what she would take pictures of outside. I’m guessing bugs!

10. brittany says:

these make me sooooo happy!!! their little perspectives captured in photos is so special and so sweet. i love that shadow shot, too!! and um, you look ADORABLE!!! you should me in those “this is what my mom looked like” shots. haha. this mom needs to wake up and put on her face a little sooner.