Abigail’s 6th Birthday Wish List

1. Brittany Rae says:

When I was little my “little people” that were like the half inch by 1 inch swallowable ones had a tree house. I swear if I ever open all of the kid stuff up in my folks attic and I do not see that I.Will.Die. Maybe not really but it was amazing.
    So I get the tree house thing.

2. Tay says:

My little guy also turning six wants a Lego ninjago party that has been his obsession. I buy all his Christmas and bday gifts at once and just split what he gets. He wants a bike, Lego ninjago stuff of course, and a new game for wii

3. Laura Keenan says:

Obviously those purple Hunters need to be hers! And FYI there is an awesome Lego treehouse. Abigail may totally be into it. My mom is getting it for Liam for Christmas.

4. Elizabeth says:

Lego Jail??? No princess castle or anything? She wants a prison? Kids are so funny.

5. Laura says:

What a great birthday list! She sounds like such a sweetie!

6. brittany says:

omggg i had a barbie camper!!! it was my bribe to get me to sleep in my own bed… when i was 5. haha. and i had an easy bake oven!!!! oh this is the perfect little girl wish list. i know her birthday will be so sweet!!

7. Desiree says:

That Barbie camper. HA! That’s about the only way you could get me camping, too. Does it have running (HOT) water? Is there a shower? How big is the kitchen? None of that’s available? Then no camping.
    Those purple Hunters are perfect, and I can so see Abigail in them!

Abigail’s list is so much cooler than my daughter’s. I mean, she wants Hunters!!! She had my heart at Hunters. My daughter snubbed Hunters last year in favor of some glitter rain boots and my heart broke a little. But, I digress. My girl is turning 5 this next week. She wants a frozen lego set and a my little pony castle.

9. Abigail has great taste!! I love her purple boot request. I’d like a pair of Hunters for my birthday, too. Also, I’m only ever going camping with Barbie because glamping sounds way more fun than camping. Hope she loves preparing for her big birthday!!

10. Ashley Dorey says:

Oh, my! That is too funny! An Easy Bake Oven, so fun!

11. Britt Hanson says:

She just seems like such a gem!