Fall Is In The Air

1. Chelsea says:

So cute 😉 i wish our weather would start looking like fall.. Its still so hot 🙁 Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

2. kristen says:

the cute little girl is definitely the best fall decor i’ve ever seen. the photo of abigail and mabel on the play car thing is so freaking cute. so cute that abigail and jim camp in the backyard. i hope i can convince KC to do that with my kids one day. i’ll stay inside. haha.

3. I love your front door area! So pretty! Fall is just my favorite.

4. Whitney says:

“Legit bubble blowing skills” that needs to be on a tee shirt. Love all the fall stuff. And score on that thredUP tee!

5. Hasn’t this year gone by so fast? How is it almost the holidays?

6. Desiree says:

Fall weather. No idea what that is.
    Personal space. This is a mystical, magical, made up thing. Right?
    Leaves falling? No idea what that is. Also. Backyard? Tell me, what is this thing you speak of.
    But for real. Your Fall seems like it’s been pretty legit!

Fall bucket lists?! Yeah, I am just trying to keep my head above water over here. All three of my kids have fall birthdays…not to mention my nephew, brother, brother in law, father in law and both my parents. So fall is just pure chaos over here! But I did manage to take the kids to get some pumpkins, so I’ll call it a win.

That bubble picture is what childhood is made of. Skirt twirling, bubble forming, shoeless. I love it!

8. We are looking forward to having enough leaves on the ground to jump in, too! Hooray for Fall and your front porch looks gorgeous!! I’m excited to see what you end up doing with your kitchen cabinets 🙂

9. Laura Keenan says:

Finn too is obsessed with the cozy coupe! And his wiggle car. And his bike. So really, I’m not sure what we will do when it starts snowing.