Abigail’s Christmas Wish List

I love what kids come up with for their Christmas list. Sometimes it makes sense and other times it leaves parents being confused. Cam randomly told my inlaws something that we were all confused about. Silly kids.

2. Amanda says:

Ha! I remember when you blogged about the stuffed hamburger. Hilarious! I’m so glad R isn’t yet to the stage where she wants to request expensive things. We bought her a Little Tikes shopping cart, a wooden rabbit on a string that hops when you pull it behind you, and a book, and that will be it! I’m excited 🙂

3. ashley says:

Hunter boots are the BEST!!!! And so was her hamburger request! 😉

4. Stefanie says:

She is too cute! I love the items on her wish list. XOXO

5. Love hose hunter boots and you can never do wrong with Lincoln Logs!

6. Crystal says:

This is a great list! I used to love my Easy Bake oven as a kid! I baked non-stop and thought I was Betty Crocker! Ha. And new Hunters are on my list, too! I wish Mason would give us some ideas. He has told us one thing. ONE! Ugh!

7. Nicole says:

Lincoln logs are great gifts for kids Abigails age. I hope she has a great Christmas!

8. Laura Keenan says:

Small mug for vanilla steamers… my favorite part of her list!

9. She’s got great taste!! I bet it’s fun when you can talk through wish lists and make plans. We just barely started that this year and Olive’s biggest request… a MICROPHONE – hahaha Santa needs to get busy looking for that 🙂

10. brittany says:

ahhh okay i’m looking for more ideas for maddalena, thank you!!!!! what age did abigail get the easy bake oven, ps? i can’t remember how old i was when i got one!!!

11. […] I put together a  Christmas wish list for Miss Abigail and one for myself, well, then it was only fair to put one together for Miss Mabel too, […]