Crushing My Morning With Dixie® To Go

I love that you have your own espresso machine; I have wanted one since my barista days but never have gotten one. I miss making those drinks!

2. Hannah Beth Reid says:

And no mug with old coffee and milk to clean at the end of the day!

3. kristen says:

haha i love that you haven’t deviated from your drink in years! if it aint broke, don’t fix it, right? but you’re so young! when did you start drinking coffee?! we use those cups at work and people love them. i have my 3pm hot chocolate in one every day lol

4. brittany says:

look at your gorgeous foamy latte!!!! i’ll be right over! 😉 and your morning’s sound just like ours. God bless that tiger family.

5. Miranda says:

Our “morning stuff” can truly get under way after I’ve had my first sip of coffee. As a new SAHM I’ve been thinking of putting an espresso machine on my Christmas list this year. Need that extra jolt of energy now! Thanks for sharing!

6. If I buy an espresso machine will you come teach me how to use it and make fancy drinks?? 😉

7. Aisha Vyhanek says:

So my daughter turned 4 in November and of all things she wanted an outdoor party with a piniata and bounce house. Being Kansas of course the weekend before her party was almost hot and the day of her party was 40°. I made a huge croc pot of homemade hot chocolate (thank you Pinterest!) and grabbed a pack of these cups. It was a HUGE HIT. And honestly I would have never had the idea w/o this post. Thanks Courtney! (Btw I’ve been reading you for almost 3 years, I just never post. So thanks for all the laughs along the way for this also previously homeschooled Missourian)
    Aisha