Family Pictures

1. Amanda says:

Very cute! We used the pictures we took in August for our card, which I guess it’s very Christmasy of us but I’m okay with it. Jordan only allows me to spend so much money on professional pics 😉 I took family pics for a friend this weekend and their 15-mo-old was doing an epic freak out at the end so I used the old head swap trick and I think they turned out pretty well.

2. Sarah S. says:

The colors and the lighting are amazing!!! What time of day was it? I may have to steal your ideas next year!

3. Tawnya says:

Ok I just have to say it one last time… I’m OBSESSED With your bangs. Total babe status! Love all of the photos 🙂 You have such a sweet family.

4. Jamie says:

So many great pictures!! They turned out so good 🙂 Some of those shots of Abigail are just perfect. And oh Mabel 🙂 She’s so cute!

5. ashley says:

BEAUTIFUL my friend!!!!! And Avalon wore the same exact dress as Mabel for our photos! Great minds think alike! XO

6. Daniell says:

So many great photos! I love them all. My girls don’t have much of an attention span either, so it is hard to capture them….we get lots of action shots. Love your bangs in these photos!

7. Gorgeous pictures!! You could have fooled me that Mabel was a pill. haha Your photographer did an amazing job and you did such a great job styling everyone. Bravo!! They all turned out great even the ones of Mabel with a frown. Kids sure like to keep things interesting and make their moms sweat – huh?? Glad you got some treats afterwards to celebrate making it through.

These pictures turned out amazing. I love the lighting! And, we were “that family” last year that sent a picture out with a crying baby. In fact, said picture is blown up huge and hung in our living room. It was a stressful photo shoot, but now I look at the photo and laugh. It’s real life and I like that.

9. Elena Ridley says:

Seriously they’re all soo beautiful, but the last one is the best!! You can tell she’s spent! Lol!!

10. Whitney says:

They are all gorgeous, Courtney!! You wouldnt even know Mabel had a rough day just by looking at these. You hit the lighting jackpot!

11. Ashley Dorey says:

These are absolutely darling, Courtney! I don’t know how you’re going to narrow them down for a card! We’re supposed to do some this week…we’ll see what we get. 😉

12. Hannah Beth Reid says:

The ones with Mabel leaning over Abigail’s knees…be still my heart…so precious!

13. Erinn says:

Oh my goodness, these pics are perfect. I love fussy faces and that backlight is incredible. What a great place for photos, too, just the perfect setting and the outfits are such a nice mix of fall and holidays.

14. Jennifer says:

These turned out sooooooooo good! Isn’t it funny the way toddlers work?! One moment they are perfectly happy, then they are inconsolable. These are magical though and I know you will treasure them forever. Such a beautiful family.

Mabel may not have been smiley and happy in all the photos, but both girls look absolutely adorable and you got some great ones. Love the outfits. 🙂

16. Jessi's Design says:

I’m literally swooning! These are ah-mazing!!!!!

17. Laura Keenan says:

Abigail is looking so so mature! I can’t handle that! Such a beautiful family Courtney!

18. Susannah says:

Your family is just too cute!!! I love all your pictures! <3

19. Elizabeth says:

But seriously!!! That LIGHT! They turned out so good!!!! And while a crying Mabel picture might not have to be in your Christmas card future, at least she accurately captured real life at this stage of life 🙂

20. Julie Joy says:

Beautiful! I love the outfits, scenery, and lighting! Just perfect! My daughter did the same thing during our last family session. Silly babies!

21. Nita Ricke says:

That is such great pictures of your family. I can’t tell she was crying . I also have some crying pictures of one of our kids when they were younger. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. My mom and Frank could not come up to see us because her blood pressure got high.

22. mackensey says:

These are so beautiful!

23. Crystal says:

Oh my word! Your job of picking out one for Christmas cards must have been so hard. These are all so GORGEOUS! You have a beautiful family, Courtney.

24. Chrissy says:

Such beautiful photos! Love them!

25. So gorgeous, cranky baby and all! 😉 Beautiful family!

26. brittany says:

these are AMAZING!!!!! i can’t believe that light!! oh what a sweet family you guys are!!!