Happy Thanksgiving!

You had such an amazing holiday, minus Mabel falling. I’m glad she’s okay. I’ve always wanted to do an Escape Room. Super fun!

2. Brittany Rae says:

Mabel is a rock star. I love her glasses!

3. Laura Keenan says:

Yay for having all your family together; how special! And there’s that good looking brother popping up again!

4. Jamie says:

I love that picture of the 4 of you- everyone’s smiling and looking at the camera! 🙂 Also, Mabel in those sunglasses! She is just too cute! Sounds like a great holiday spent with family 🙂

5. Jacqui says:

Seriously Mabes in the sunglasses, I cannot handle that. Rockstar baby. And I spy Catan! I can’t tell which version though. Does Abigail understand how to play??

Mabel in that hat. I die. I mean, every time I see her, she makes me melt a little bit more! How do you stand it?! I love your daughters! So glad you all had a Happy Thanksgiving – and that one of you was able to get some quality Black Friday shopping in 😉 hahah. Love it.

7. Desiree says:

So many things about this post that I love: KANSAS CITY! Food! Mabel in those stunner shades! The Exit Room!! (My sisters–in-law have done that a few times and I’m dying to check it out.)
    Perfect holiday weekend right there!

Mabel in those sunnies. I die.

9. Amanda says:

So glad Miss M is okay! I probably would have totally freaked out.

10. I loved reading all about your Thanksgiving–so so amazing and fun! I hope that Mabel is doing much better! So glad you all had a wonderful family day/weekend!

11. Ashley Dorey says:

What fun! I’ve wanted to do one of those Exit rooms too–there’s one in NWA and I’m hoping we can do it while we’re there for Christmas! The picture of Mabel in the sunglasses are perfect!

12. Crystal says:

Playing catch-up! I’ve been traveling and got behind. It looks and sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with quality family time. So sorry about Mabel’s incident! I pray she’s feeling much better. I’ve always wanted to do the “exit room”. It sounds like a blast. That park does look amazing. Love the pictures.