Fall Scarf Exchange 2016 Reveal!

1. Crystal says:

You are so sweet, thank you! So glad we β€˜met’ through this amazing community as well. I am so glad you love the scarves! They look adorable on you. And I can’t wait to see those family pictures. And way to go Abigail on taking the pictures!!

2. Lacey Bean says:

I LOVE the colors of that blanket scarf!!

3. Your pint sized photographer did great!! Love that plaid scarf and can’t wait to see the family pictures. Glad you ended up with a good partner this year πŸ™‚

4. Meghan says:

I love both but most of all that plaid blanket scarf! Definitely worthy of family photos!!

5. Whitney says:

Crystal is such a doll!! That plum color looks so good on you! And you look like a new person with the bangs, thats a trip! I like them πŸ™‚

6. Sara says:

How did I miss the scarf swap this year?? I’m totally loving that plaid blanket scarf on you! It’s perfection!

7. Elizabeth says:

Ok seriously, Crystal nailed it!!! Not only does that white scarf look super cozy, warm and cute, but the blanket scarf is amazing!!! Those colors! I’m so excited for you to wear it to your family photos! SO happy this year’s scarf exchange went better than last year though Whitney and I did have fun shopping for you πŸ™‚

LOVE the plaid scarf! It’s so pretty and looks great on you. The white one will definitley be perfect for the winter. Crystal did so great!

9. I love that blanket scarf! It’s amazing.

10. Stefanie says:

This was such a fun exchange! I love both scarves that you received. But let me just add that I didn’t even recognize you at first with that new hair!!!! Love it!

11. Desiree says:

Dang! Crystal knocked it out of the park. Bling with the white scarf? Yes, please! And that blanket scarf?! HOLY SWOON!!!

12. brittany says:

beautiful, girly!!! she nailed it with those scarves for you!!