A Very Merry 6th Birthday Weekend

Awww…what an amazing weekend!! I love that all of your family came into town to be with Abigail. So sweet! I’d say she had the best birthday ever!

Talk about a special birthday weekend! Abigail sure is one loved little girl! Let’s talk about Grandpa for a second, he looks fabulous! And your mama is as cute as a button! What a weekend!

3. I’m so glad your family was able to come in town for Abigail’s birthday!!! I’m sure she felt super special. Love all of her BIG smiles and fun presents. Can’t wait to see what y’all bake in that easy bake oven.

4. So sweet that you snuck in and had a sweet moment with her!

5. Elizabeth says:

Grandparents who show up with Starbucks! Now that’s my idea of heaven!
    Sounds like the best day! Can’t wait to hear about her party!

6. Courtney says:

Love that the family was able to visit. Love that you snuck into her bedroom before her light turned on. And love that little smile she has in one of the pics where she is opening her legos!

7. Vanessa says:

I love the sleepy-head present opening…so sweet!!! And your grandpa with the girls. So special!

8. Madeline says:

Wow! That is one seriously fun birthday weekend! How fun to have so much family around 🙂

What a fun birthday! How sweet that family got to come and celebrate. I can’t wait to see her cooking her little heart out on Chopped Jr. one day! 🙂

10. Laura Keenan says:

I think it’s so funny that our moms always seem to be visiting at the same time! Also “used up all her smiles in her first year of life!” bahahahah, oh Mabel! And that picture of Abigail and Grammy in the kitchen is everything!

11. Desiree says:

Such a fun birthday, and the cherry on top being with family!!
    And Mabel – her expressions are literally THE best.