19 Months Of Mabel!

OMG Mabel is so stinking cute!!! I just love her and her expressions.

2. What a sweetie! Davis just turned 18 months, so I love seeing what other babies are up to. This is my favorite age…until the next age is my favorite!

3. Ivory says:

She is so adorable! Happy holidays

Oh my goodness! She’s such a cutie! That marker all over her face – I would have died! What a good eater! I can’t believe she already listens when you tell her to finish her food! If only I could get Oliver eating as well as she does… She’s just so sweet!

5. Laura Keenan says:

Oh I just loved reading about her. She seems like such a sweet thing! I will never get enough Mabel in my life.

She is darling, Courtney!

Merry Christmas to the Spena family!

7. ashley says:

She is precious!!!!!! And sounds SO much like Avalon! Wish we could get our girls together! šŸ˜‰

8. Desiree says:

Gold fish are a fan favorite here, too. And string cheese. And anything but veggies (eye roll).
    Woohoo for sound sleeping!
    The “make up” had me literally laughing out loud when I first saw it. Awesome.
    Happy 19 months to sweet Miss Mabel!

9. brittany says:

oh my gosh, i just love her!!!! this whole thing makes me so happy. haha her marker chin!!!! rocco is just shy of 18 months right now and it’s the most fun age range to get to i always think!!! and stoppp it with abigail at 19 months!! looking back you can so see her personality even then it seems like.

10. Crystal says:

Happy 19 months sweet Mabel! I love that you are still nursing. That is awesome. The marker photos still make me laugh! I adore all of these pictures of her. And I can totally see a resemblance between the two of them. So sweet.