Christmas Wish List For Her

1. Paige says:

I’ll take one of everything on your list too! Ugg slippers especially! I’d love a new phone case!

2. Laura Keenan says:

I hope you get the lens! You will love it!

3. Crystal says:

Yes, yes and yes! I have been wanting an Instax camera for the longest and have yet to pull the trigger. Ahem….Santa!!! You will love the wifi card. It makes transferring photos so easy! I love it especially when on vacation – I can use my big camera and just transfer them to my phone without needing a computer!

4. All practical and necessary! I use an eyefi card and LOVE it! So easy to transfer, edit and post from my phone!

5. kristen says:

i got house shoes last christmas and it was legit my favourite present. KC said the other day ‘i don’t know how i’m going to top that, you love them more than you love me’ haha. they are amazing though!

6. Natalie says:

I’ve never heard of the eyefi card, but totally thinking I NEEEED one now!!

7. Chelsea says:

i really want one of those little instax camera!!! I’ve been eyeing on on amazon. (Not sure why i didn’t buy it on black friday)

8. Nicole says:

Those house shoes look so cozy!! Do you know about the Chick Fil A calendars? You can buy this calendar for like $7 (great stocking stuffer) and you get this card that gives you a free item each month!! My mother in law got them all for us two years ago and it was my most favorite gift ever! Add it to your stocking wishlist 🙂 It makes you look forward to something each month.

9. Julie Joy says:

Those cases look so awesome! I love the one you chose! I have house shoes and the eye fi card on my Christmas wish list as well!!