Eureka!

1. Ashley says:

I love Eureka! I like in southern Arkansas so we drove up there so my sister could get married at that same hotel. It was beautiful! We went in the summer so it was HOT HOT HOT but still very beautiful. I bet the Christmas lights in Eureka are beautiful!

2. Laura Keenan says:

I was green with envy over that place you stayed at. So so perfect for an anniversary. What a little getaway weekend!

I just love the patches of snow on the roof of your house! And Eureka looks like quite the quaint and cute town.

4. Happy Anniversary! You looked so pretty for your anniversary dinner. Love that dress. Your house looks dreamy in the snow. Glad your girls got to have some fun in the snow. It’s been freezing in Indiana.

How fun! What a great way to celebrate ten years of marriage. And yay for a snowy welcome! It was super icy here this weekend so we stayed home too, though it was far too cold to go out and play in it. Happy Anniversary (again)! And Happy birthday to Jim, I love that you all went to Cheddars – it’s the best and I wish there was one where we live!

6. brittany says:

a trip just you guys!! amazing!!! i hope it was fabulous! and that snow looks so pretty on your happy housey!!

7. Courtney says:

Who knew AR was that cute?! I might have to make a trip. I love the snowball pic

8. Ashley says:

So happy you guys were able to get away! Sounds like the perfect night too!

9. Desiree says:

What a fun little get-away! Talk about the most adorable town!
    And, when it comes to snow, I’m all for getting the kids bundled up, but I’ll just stay inside and watch. Cold + snow = no thanks.

10. Crystal says:

What a fun weekend! I love that you guys got away for your anniversary. I don’t think we’ve ever been to Eureka, but we have been to Hot Springs. It looks pretty similar. Snow!! I am so jealous. We never get any here in Texas. It’s been in the upper 70s/lower 80s for a week or more!

11. […] got snow! It feels like ages since we have had an actual snow day. Last year we got the smallest of dustings over our anniversary weekend, and that was IT for the entire […]