Friday Favorites

I’d never heard of that book before, but I need to get one. My little guy is so literal and smart. Although he doesn’t question yet I know it’ll happen. Love the giving jar. That’s a great idea and something I want to do with Cam. Thanks!!

Congratulations Auntie!

3. What a great book! My kids aren’t old enough for it yet either but it will definitely be nice to have for down the road!

4. Rose says:

Congrats on the birth of the newest Spena! (P.S. LOVE the knot headbands!)

5. Stefanie says:

Congratulations to your family! The girls look so sweet with their cousin!
    Love the leggings and the headbands!

6. So many good things in one post!! New babies, books and crafts. I love it all 🙂 That Santa book looks darling and I bet it would come in handy for my kids. Enjoy those sweet girls this weekend.

7. ashley says:

What a sweet pic of your girls and their new cousins! Happy weekendlove!

8. Laura Keenan says:

Oh Mabel! Bless her. And I love the idea of that book. Totally checking it out. Liam is already way more curious and inquisitive about Santa than a kid his age should be. So many questions!!!

9. Congrats on your precious niece! My sister’s baby is Emma too! Love it!!!!

Oh, that book sounds like a good one – I’ll have to remember it for in a few years when I’m sure we’ll need it! Unless I win your giveaway 😉 And that monthly book box sounds amazing! I’ll have to look into that, it would be the perfect present for Emerson!

11. Desiree says:

Yay for babies! Mabel’s first reaction is hilarious.
    That Santa book needs to be on my shelf. Though we don’t need it yet, we are already fielding a ton of questions on how Santa and his elves do things.
    And THOSE LEGGINGS! We need those, stat! Julia’s legs are so short compared to her torso (legs are 9/12 months, top is easily 18/24/2T). A more customized pair would do that girl some good.

12. Crystal says:

Oh so exciting! New babies are always fun. Congrats to you all. I am going to check out that book. Sounds like something I need to keep stowed away for when that time comes. The Bee Mine Sunshine clothes look so soft and they are as adorable as can be. You have shared so much goodness in this post. Thanks friend!