Mabel’s Christmas Wish List

Great gifts!! Mabel will be one happy girl on Christmas morning!!! The roller coaster is so much fun and something my kiddos wish we’d get them. Ha ha!!

2. I’ve got a wild 18 month old of my own who would LOVE that roller coaster! Our church has one, but it never even crossed my mind for Christmas.
    Davis is getting the Little People Noah’s Ark and a tent that I think is a lot bigger than I was expecting!

3. Laura says:

Play doh is the only thing I have not introduced to Presley yet. I’m just not ready for it!! The MESS!!!

We’ve had one of those roller coasters since my 7 year old was one. It is still the most played with toy in our backyard. All kids that come over want to play with it. And I may or may not have ridden it into the pool a time or two ? Mom’s can have fun too, right?!

5. brittany says:

i have decided that this age is SO MUCH FUN to shop for!!! i love how they are just getting interested and interactive with absolutely everything!!! miss mabel is the cutest. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Laura Keenan says:

I swear by balance bikes! Did Abigail have one? Liam was riding a real bike by age 4, and now Finn is already loving on the hand me down balance bike.

7. What a sweet list!! Love the boots, the play-doh, the toddler roller coaster and that ice cream set. Olive would love all of that! I also asked for some practical things in the mix of toys because it’s so hard to keep my kids in clothes. They’re growing like crazy.

Baby Christmas lists are the best! I can’t wait for this Christmas when Oliver will be into everything and loving all of the things! How fun that she already knows how to get play dough out! We’ve done it a few times with Oliver but he usually just tries to eat it. haha. So we haven’t played with it for a while. She’s getting so big!

9. Crystal says:

Oh how I miss this stage! I hope sweet Mabel gets everything she wished for. ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Elise says:

My Christmas wish is for Mabsey and Pie to be hilarious neighbor besties and we can laugh at them and their new toys and drink all the coffee in the background. The end.
    ๐Ÿ™‚