Stitch Fix For Men

The jeans did look nice on him. Bummer they weren’t quite the right size. I’d never get my hubby to try Stitch Fix, but love that they off it. I cracked up that you went to snapchat about the jeans and that he finally agreed. Ha ha!

2. Laura Keenan says:

I’m super sad that I missed the snapchat shenanigans!!!! The second outfit is awesome in my book. Will have to show Conor. I’m sure he will get another fix soon.

3. Nicole says:

Guys are so funny about “slim fit jeans” ? This is so fun!! I’m glad you blogged about it. Y’all need to get a Fix at the same time and do a couples post ?

4. What a fun post! I love the fear of becoming a hipster haha and that line about Zooey made me LOL! Such a fun post to read – my husband is super picky with clothes, too. SO we’ve come to an agreement that he doesn’t buy things if he doesn’t LOVE them because he’ll end up not wearing things if they’re a little off.

That blazer is really cute…if I can say that about men’s clothing. My husband is way more picky than I am about clothes, so I can only imagine if I tried out stitchfix on him!

6. Crystal says:

I guess I’ve been living under a rock because I didn’t even know there was such a thing as Stitch Fix for men. How fun and cool is that?! Nathan freaks out over slim/skinny jeans as well. I think those pants look great on Jim. I loved that he liked them after seeing your snapchat! That’s awesome. I actually love everything in this box, but I am sure Nate wouldn’t have kept any of it either. He’s so picky when it comes to clothes. Has to fit just right. I love that you shared this because now I am curious about doing this for Nate!

7. Ashley Dorey says:

I kind of want to sign Sean up just to see him in some slim jeans! He would be the same way–freak out! haha! Love everything they sent, though; it all looks great!

8. Desiree says:

The jeans looked so good! And I loved that blazer too!
    I’m dying laughing about the hipster comment. That sounds so much like something I’d hear from Scott! He’s terrified that if he moves even remotely out of his boring comfort zone he’ll be deemed trendy (oh, the horror!) or hipster.

9. brittany says:

i agree that those jeans don’t look weird on him at all!!! they look great! by the description of the pants you might be scared off, though, totally get that!! so fun you guys doing this post… had no idea there was SF for men!!