20 Months Of Mabel!

1. brittany says:

she just seems soooo suddenly grown up sitting on the little swing like that!! sweet mabel!! what a fun age!!!

That picture of Mabel on the swing has me all ? Isn’t it funny how having an older child gives some perspective to how big (or little) your other kid is?

3. kristen says:

awwww she’s so adorable πŸ™‚ my friend’s kid is hilarious when you tell him no, he gets really cranky, takes a deep breath and asks extra nicely, and when you say no again he’s like BUT I ASKED NICELY. it’s hilarious.

4. Desiree says:

I’m the exact same! Marcus at XX months? SO BIG! Julia at XX months? Just a baby! Ha! (It could also be that Marcus was a TANK as a baby/toddler, and Julia is just a petite little thing…?)
    YAY for words! I’m waiting for a few more of those to pop up around here.
    And, a serious round of applause for nursing this long! Almost nightly (like, right before I put Julia in her crib) I kick myself for weaning her at 15 months.

5. My son loves Daniel Tiger too. It’s like the only kids show he’ll watch and enjoy. Unless the classical music channel counts haha.

6. Elizabeth says:

Hahaha! I don’t think Mason understands that just because he asks nicely, he doesn’t always get it. It’s THE sweetest thing ever though because he says “please mommy? please please pleeeeeeeease!!!!!” and then I almost always give in. #imasucker

7. sara says:

She is just the sweetest! Love her outfit too! Stylish chickie. I can’t believe how quickly our babies have grown up! Mim isn’t even close to a baby anymore! I need a baby in my life!!!!!

8. ashley says:

What a SWEETHEART! She reminds me so much of Avalon! Happy 20 months, sweet girl!

9. Laura Keenan says:

I just love this sweet little thing and her affinity for snacks. Finn is the same way!

10. She’s so sweet! I can’t believe she’s approaching her second birthday! How the heck did that happen!?!? She looks lovely in yellow and both of my kids are grazers happy to snack at any moment πŸ™‚