Arizona

It looks like Christmas in Arizona was the way to go. What a fun time! I love the gingerbread house the girls did with your mom. That’s so special. A bit jealous of the fun swimming photos on Christmas. You packed so much fun into the trip too! Glad you made it home safely.

2. Jamie says:

Sounds like a wonderful Christmas! I love that your parents have a heated pool and hot tub – so nice! I love doing the whole Santa thing; Paysen got into it last year, and was super excited this year, so that was a ton of fun to watch. Kids are so fun at Christmas!

3. Crystal says:

What a wonderful Christmas you all had! I love all of the family time. So cool that Abigail got to take golf lessons. And I adore her outfit she wore to Legoland. Mabel looks so serious and focused on the Gingerbread house! Those girls are Gingerbread village making pros. We need to step up our game! Haha.

4. This looks like the best vacation/holiday! I love that your Mom made an entire village, I barely have the patience to build a house LOL. I so want that Mom Life is the Best Life tee

5. What a sweet Christmas!! I’m sure your parents were thrilled to have the company and I love that they’ve got their own special things to do with the girls. Those glow in the dark pjs are darling and it’s obvious that your cute girls are becoming the cutest little besties.

6. Ashley Dorey says:

Your mom is a Saint!!! Heck no, those Gingerbread houses will probably never be done in my house!! bahahah We attempted Build A Bear for the first time this year too…Stella loved it, Wyatt HATED it. #WinSomeLoseSome Sounds like the best time!!! I’m slightly jealous of your low-key Christmas (not a billion people)….ssshhhhh…. 😉

7. brittany says:

oh what a wonderful, hunormous holiday you guys had!!!! so glad you got some time with your fam even though your mom had knee surgery!! i hope she’s recovering well! and oh the santa thing… that is too funny. the first i’d ever heard of not “doing” santa was when our friend from michigan said that in his town growing up they didn’t “do” santa. the only santa debate i’ve ever had is whether or not he wraps his gifts and i have quite an opinion there. 😉 okay and those trees around the gingerbread house are phenomenally gorge!!! such a sweet holiday!

8. Desiree says:

Your Christmas was PERFECT!
    Wasn’t playing Santa THE best?! This is the first year Marcus really got it, and oh my gosh… His excitement was so contagious.
    Let’s also talk about your mom winning the grandma award for keeping up after knee replacement!
    And, I’m SO DANG BUMMED we literally JUST missed each other in KC!

Oh, it sounds like such a good visit with family! So glad you all had a wonderful Christmas and were able to spend quality time with family!

10. kristen says:

awwww 🙂 what a lovely christmas! interesting about santa claus, KC and I have discussions about it and we don’t have kids obviously, but i think it’s something we will take as we go. love leaving the coke out for him, so cute. we did milk and cookies if i remember correctly, and i hate milk so i was like.. santa’s weird. i mean like i hate glasses of milk. i use it in other things, or cereal, but not on its own (unless it’s chocolate milk, which obviously i didn’t share with santa).
    anywho. moving on. your poor mom! hope her recovery is going well.

11. Laura Keenan says:

What a perfect age to do santa for the first time! The magic is so so real. And I love all the family pics! Abigail looks so much like your mom!

12. Looks like it was such a fun trip! And you look gorgeous in every photo! 🙂 I cant’ believe it was colder in Phoenix than MO. This weather is weird!

13. How fun!! These pictures are the absolute cutest! Cheers to the new year pretty Mama!

14. […] couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw how much my girls had grown since last Christmas and now there is a little boy there […]