A Little Bit Of January Stuff

1. Ya’ll literally make my day! Your girls are the cutest! I hope ya’ll are doing fabulous and enjoy the rest of your week!

2. Sarah @ Foxy's Domestic Side says:

Your girls are the cutest. Yay for getting a little time to yourself in the house! Would be awesome to get a whole weekend to myself to clean and organize, as hard as it probably was, feels good to be organized right?

3. Jenn says:

Ask was reading about the girls being at the lake house I found myself wondering, “Did Mabel wean and I missed that post?” So sweet that she wanted that time with mama as soon as she got back.

4. Laura says:

I am so with you, coming up with the title is the hardest part of a blog post for me!

I love that life jacket photo, so cute! I like the idea of a baby shower after the baby is born!! How fun!

5. Whitney says:

I am so envious of you weekend alone! The closest thing I got was being able to nap a few times during the worst cold ever 😉 But seriously, it sounds good but then reality is, you miss everyone too much lol.

6. Brittany Rae says:

I love these posts. You were a busy gal in January. So much fun, your girls are!

7. Becky says:

So, so sweet! A little me time is good for the soul!

8. Vanessa says:

Cutest shower ever…I love the cookies!!! And I know that ornery “trying to sneak the binky out of my crib” face all too well 😉

9. kristen says:

post titles are hard. i feel you.
    yay dance class! mabel in that life jacket – the most adorable thing i’ve ever seen.

10. Ashley Dorey says:

Haha, love sweet Mabel! We used to do the same thing with Wyatt’s pacis and he would go lay in bed just so he could have it. At least she’s not climbing in there! 😉