Currently I’m….

1. Cinny says:

Oh Courtney….speaking as someone who gave a very large portion of her life to Grey’s Anatomy, I feel like it is my sworn duty to warn you not to do what you are doing. Just don’t. Stop now. You are only in for an unspeakable amount of heartbreak.

(in the very least, stop after like, season 7…it very quickly goes to crap.)

I stopped at the end of Season 9, I think? and I haven’t looked back.

2. Tay Harwood says:

Greys anatomy is the reason I’m in the medical field. I fell in love with the show some 12 years ago. Continue to watch its an awesome show even through the heartbreak. Phenomenal cast! How have you not watched it before?

3. jenn says:

Panera Mac and Cheese at Target, what?!?! I am going to have to look into this when we go tomorrow. Brooke and Harrison’s lives may be changed forever.

I never got into Grey’s, but I know so many people who love it. Schitt Creek is next on my Netflix binge list.

4. Grey’s Anatomy is my favorite!! You’ll get sucked in and I find myself boo hooing regularly 🙂 Glad you get to have a girl’s night this week. I love having things to look forward to during the week

5. Amanda says:

We love Sherlock! I need to watch the most recent season. Jordan and I started The Crown a few weeks ago and have seen the first 3 episodes. It’s really good! I love that it’s based on real life. So, so interesting to think about all of that going down.

6. Laura Keenan says:

Add the Wailin’ Jennys to your pandora. You won’t regret it!

7. Desiree says:

Time out. You’re JUST starting to watch Grey’s? Give me all the episodes. I freaking love them all. The heartbreak is worth it.
    You can get Panera Mac and Cheese in the frozen section? STOP IT. You’ve just won Marcus’ heart forever and ever, amen.

8. Courtney says:

Ahh! I love greys. I’ve never missed an episode. It does go a bit array in the later seasons but I promise it comes back. Those pink shoes peaked my interest.