Details…..again.

1. Brittany says:

SO excited for you guys! What a journey you have had!! Love all the excitement that comes with each of these babes – different and the same all together 🙂 Number three brings a whole level of crazy – but you will just love it and are the best mama!! CONGRATS!!!!

2. I just love reading posts like this! No matter how many babies you’ve had it’s all so exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. Hope you get to feeling better soon! Congrats again!

3. Laura Keenan says:

So so excited for you friend! And thrilled to be on this journey together again from conception to birth! 😉

4. Rachel says:

Congratulations!!! That video really is the cutest! I came across your blog while I was pregnant with my 2nd whose now 19 months and I’ve loved following you since. Can’t wait to follow along on your journey as a family of 5!

5. Brittany Rae says:

That video, slay. Did Mabel even say baby?

6. Amanda says:

ha! That video is the best. That’s too cute. I wish R was old enough to care about our baby but if I filmed her it would have just been a blank stare and then a request to eat a “nana” probably. Lol! Also, I don’t know if I’ve ever heard your voice before! Fun!

7. Oh my goodness, I love Abigail!!! Cutest video ever! Congrats again! So excited for you guys!!

8. Jess says:

Abigail is the absolute best in that video. Oh my word!!!

9. Beth says:

That video was the best! Thanks for sharing all the details. Can’t wait to follow along all the pregnancy updates and nursery updates, I love it all! Congratulations, again.

10. Courtney says:

oh man all the sniffles! I’m so excited for you guys =) Made my day when I saw the announcement on IG!

11. I’m so so excited for your family!!! And Abigail in that video is just the BEST!

12. Screams yes and throws confetti! I just love these details and I’ve watched the video twice like a creeper haha Congrats again! Happy Monday! xo

13. ashley says:

LOVED reading the details and LOVE, love, love Miss A’s reaction! Congrats again, my friend!

14. Elise says:

happy happy joy joy STILL BEAMING OVER THIS NEWS!!!! love this story and your heart so! xx

Oh my goodness, Courtney! I am just so thrilled for you guys! When I saw your little announcement I about died – so happy for you! God is so good! I’m so glad you have been blessed with another little nugget. I can’t wait to hear more about it!!! 🙂

16. Christine says:

This is so amazing! I love this so much. Congrats!

17. Sarah @ Foxy's Domestic Side says:

Oh my goodness, congrats! Loved the whole story from beginning to end, and can’t wait to watch this journey!

18. Gennie says:

I can’t even explain how happy I am for you. We tried for 15 months and I thought that was the hardest thing in the world… and to be told that it just wasn’t in our cards for it to then happen was the most amazing thing. And you… You’ve gone through so much and been such an inspiration to so many people including myself. It literally brings tears to my eyes to see you have such wonderful news and to be an amazing mother to another baby!!!

19. Elizabeth says:

YAY YAY YAY!!! So excited for you!!!
    And the way you told Jim is the best. MacCully Culkin face smash and all!

20. Such amazing news, congratulations!! The video with Abigail is priceless!!

21. Ashley Dorey says:

This is just so exciting! And amazing! And God just works so beautifully! I’m keeping you and that sweet little baby in my prayers. And that video is just the best thing ever!

22. Vanessa says:

I just can’t get enough of this news!!! Remember our emails circa 2013/2014?!? And look at us now–both on our way to 3 babies!!! Eeeeeek! Just so thrilled for you, friend! ❤️❤️❤️

Aww, I love this so much! It makes me so happy that it happened so much easier this time around. I found your blog just before you found out you were pregnant with Mabel. As a fellow secondary infertility mama, it will never get old hearing one of our own announce they are pregnant.

24. Desiree says:

Abigail is so sweet, “Oh my word!” That is so sweet.
    Congrats, again!!
    xo

25. Jennifer says:

I LOVE the video. The excitement is just contagious. Wonderful! And all of those smiles are just perfect too 🙂

26. I am so happy and excited for you!

27. Crystal says:

The details, every one of them, are exciting stuff! I adore the sweet pictures and the video. So happy for you all!

28. Whitney says:

Precious!! Congrats again on this super exciting time in your family. I love that you did a photo shoot to document this sweet baby

29. Julie Joy says:

Oh my gosh, Abigail’s reaction is adorable! How fun! Congrats again! What a blessing!

30. kristen says: