Spena Baby Week 10…Again!

1. Still so over the moon for ya’ll! Ah how exciting – and even more exciting to be following along! Have a great week! xo

2. Hannah Beth Reid says:

Our oldest is a girl, then two boys, and I’m expecting another boy. I was convinced this baby was a girl because I felt more like my first pregnancy, but I saw the sonogram and have no doubts. πŸ˜‰ So, it seems all those “indicators” might be mostly random. My instinct has been exactly wrong all four times…

• Hannah Beth Reid says:

And this post was so fun, except for feeling sorry for you with the sickness!
      That picture of you and Mabel snuggled up together is too precious!

3. ashley says:

AAAH just so excited for you! Can’t wait to follow along for another Spena baby!

4. Jessica Beer says:

So the only thing that came to mind for a nickname was Spena Sprout. Maybe? Hope your sickness passes faster than it did with the girls…. but if not, hang in there mama!

5. Whitney says:

So this isnt super creative either but what about Baby Spena? Lol at least you get to use a different hashtag for this new nugget!

6. brittany says:

ahhh so exciting!! every little step!! except sickness, ew ew. hope it goes away for ya soon!

7. Elizabeth says:

So exciting!!! I hope you start feeling better soon though and can fully enjoy the pregnancy πŸ™‚
    Can’t wait until 20 weeks when you find out if it’s a girl or boy… I’m just going to throw it out there now and say boy though πŸ˜‰ just a guess!

8. Whitney says:

Thanks for the update! Sorry you’re so sick, but I’m thankful that your crew is taking such good care of you. What about #littlespena or #spenababy or #for your newest addition?

9. Christine says:

You look so cute! Here’s hoping the nausea goes away super soon. πŸ™‚

10. Sarah S. says:

Gosh I’m just so happy for you! And total #firstworldproblems but I get it about the hashtag! Unfortunately, I have no creative suggestions. And girl, no way your starting weight is 140! You had me fooled and look about 30 pounds lower than that! (Not that 140 is bad…I’m right there with you at that number!) On the plus side, perhaps you won’t gain as much? I was at my lowest ever before I got pregnant with Rhett and it resulted in the most weight I’ve ever gained……..or maybe that was all the donuts and ice cream I ate since I was living it up! πŸ˜‰ Either way, you always look great and I hope your nausea subsides soon! Can’t wait to find out blue or pink!!!

11. Ivory says:

As you know, this time to shall past. Before you know it you will be looking down at that cute little baby face, and all this, though unpleasant, would have been so worth it all. Just keep hanging in there, and hopefully this will past soon.
    You are so cute with your little baby bump. ???

12. Brittany Rae says:

I almost jumped out of my chair when I read week 10 again… I spaced the new littelest- but it made me so happy for you, all over again.
    le petit spena—> petit means baby πŸ˜‰
    I hope you have another girl because you rock the socks out of girlie fashion and matching sister style. But I know my dad would have loved a boy… so its a toss up for me to guess- its still amazing either way.

13. Laura Keenan says:

I’m right there with ya and could have written this myself. All food sounds horrid all the time right now so it’s Gatorade and noodle soup on repeat. Also that occasional can of coke!

14. Desiree says:

I may or may not have hit up a thesaurus and I’m still zero help on the hashtag.
    But. I’m so dang happy to read this update! Though, I hope that morning sickness decides to beat it sooner rather than later.
    And, can I guess baby gender now? If so, I place my bet on girl!!!

Oh my goodness, I’m just so stinking excited for you! And that sweet little picture of you and Mabel?! I die. I’m sorry you’ve been feeling so cruddy, but I hope and pray it goes away before too long – and if nothing else just know, it’s for a really really really amazing reason πŸ˜‰ ooh, a name for baby? Maybe little nugget? Spena nugget? lil’ bit Spena? or my personal favorite, Spena Bean? That’s all I’ve got for now. πŸ™‚

16. Bethany says:

Try not to worry about the weight!! Everything you’re doing is a miracle and you are a healthy, beautiful mother. From a postpartum nurse who is also in the postpartum months herself, love every inch of your body and be gentle with yourself. πŸ™‚

17. My second baby, I had a terrible first trimester–stress/tension headaches all the time and always on the verge of barfing. And, I had a toddler to take care of and my husband was always out of town/state for job interviews and trainings. Thankfully, we were living with my parents at the time. So, I completely understand how you feel.

18. Amanda says:

I hope you get to feeling better soon. Honestly the sickness was there off and on but nothing horrible. For me the worst part was just being so incredibly exhausted all day long, and having to actually get up and dressed and to work in the morning didn’t help anything. I definitely felt like this baby popped so much sooner. It was crazy!

19. Stefanie says: