Spena Sisters And Shutterfly

1. jenn says:

I’ve been organizing picture into monthly folders since H and B were babies so I can make picture books. I have yet to do it. I am such a slacker. I should really get on it.

2. Elizabeth says:

Genius! Sounds similar to Chatbooks (which I love!) but you can have more than one picture on a page. I love it! I might need to look into this 🙂

3. Brittany Rae says:

I probably have 30 Shutterfly books. I got a ton of book credits and loved them. They make great gifts, too. I am incredibly picky so I painfully design my layouts for w.e.e.k.s. and then I design some more. This service may be a great option for me 😉

4. Amanda says:

Your book turned out great, and your girls are so sweet sitting together. Love the cover you ended up with! Hope you all had a great weekend.

5. Ivory says:

Beautiful! I will say this, because its so easy to snap many pictures on our phones, before you know it there are thousands of pictures. Keep up with your book making, because when my son was younger I use to keep up making books for birthdays etc. now that he’s into varies sports and other things, I have fallen behind in my book making. However, I did make a book of his 8th grade D.C. Trip. It look nice. You have two beautiful little girls, I feel we can never have to many pictures of our kids, because they grow up so fast. Again, congrats on you pregnancy.

6. Crystal says:

Confession – I don’t know how many times I have started a photo book and quit. It’s so time consuming…or maybe it’s user errror. 😉 I need to buckle down and get some printed. Mason absolutely loathes pictures…but he likes to see them of himself later. ha

7. Julie Joy says:

I need to use this service to get caught up on some photo book printing! $10 is a complete steal considering how much time it takes to make one!! Thanks for sharing!