Baby Spena Week 11

1. Brandi S says:

Those moments while they search for the heartbeat are terrifying. So glad to hear everything is ok! I didn’t use that pillow, but I used this one and loved it. It comes apart in three pieces, so you can get it just right. The top piece was great for postpartum and keeping the ladies supported whenever I was engorged and trying to rest without squishing them lol

2. So glad baby slowed down a bit to get a reading! I know that feeling all too well! At both of our appointments so far the baby has been hiding and it takes what feels like FOREVER to find the little heartbeat. Drives me crazy and instantly makes me worry. Now at 16 weeks, I’m impatiently waiting to feel regular movements so I know it’s ok in there!

3. Allyson says:

I hated waiting for a heartbeat. I was pretty much instantly ready to be big and feel movement all the time just for the reassurance!
    And needing all the carbs was so me…so maybe a boy for you too? I needed ALL processed noodle product – easy mac, ramen, knorr and lipton envelope noodles. All.

4. Laura Keenan says:

So happy we can talk through all the crazy emotions & feelings of these pregnancies together! And I absolutely swear by snoogle, and I’m a fellow belly sleeper.

5. Elise Welch says:

So glad everything is okay! Praying that the sickness stops soon!

6. Whitney says:

I always felt a little anxious going in for my baby appointments. When I went into the hospital to deliver Fletcher the nurse couldn’t find his heart beat for over 10 minutes. I was freaking out! He’d never been that hard to find on the monitors. Later she confessed that she was new and still figuring things out. I nearly had a heart attack until she got him on the monitor. Sheesh. So I teared up reading about your appointment. Being a mama is such an emotional roller coaster. Hope you start feeling a tiny bit better each day and I’m loving these family predictions & name campaigns. Can’t wait to see how it all unfolds 🙂

That is scary! It happened in my last pregnancy, after searching, then bringing someone else to search, they quickly found it and it was gone again. The drs office was fine about it and I was completely traumatized. Here’s to hoping next time it is much easier to find and you get a nice, long listen of that beautiful heartbeat!

8. Jenn says:

GET THE SNOOGLE!!! I didn’t have one with H and B but did with the S and C. So worth it. I love it to much I put it in a space saver bag and brought it on vacation with us when I was about 5 months pregnant. I am a huge stomach sleeper too.

9. Elizabeth says:

I thought you had been kinda quiet recently so I’m glad to hear everything is ok! It can be so scary when the baby doesn’t cooperate, so I’m glad he (I’m still going with the fact that it’s a boy 😉 decided to cooperate a little and make you feel better!

10. Ashley Dorey says:

Oh my, yea, I would have freaked a bit too! Hoping this week you’ll start feeling better & being able to eat again! 😉

11. ashley says:

I can understand why that was scary!!! Glad baby is good – looking adorable!

12. kristen says:

oh my goodness girl, so sorry about your scare and how emotional it made you. i can’t even imagine. glad everything is okay though.

13. Amanda says:

That is always a fear of mine, so I’m glad everything was ok. I hate having appointments so far apart! I start getting anxious in between. It’s nicer when you can feel the baby moving around.

14. Nicole says:

I’m SO glad they were able to find the heartbeat!! That is so scary when you are expecting to hear something and then it’s just not there. I’m also excited to see your new clothes!

15. I had a moment like that with my first. My OBGYN actually sent me to get a full vaginal ultrasound to make sure there actually was a baby. Even then, it was a little difficult to find my baby boy because he was small and I have a posterior placenta. So, I understand the moments of freaking out.

But, you look great so far.

16. Sarah S. says:

That whole heartbeat thing happened to me when I was pregnant with Holden! Somehow I remained super calm, though I was a nervous wreck on the inside! Lo and behold, it was there and he was fine! I did have to pee really badly and she said a full bladder can hide your baby. Good to know, I guess! Glad everything is okay!

17. Bless your heart! The nausea is all too familiar! Praying that symptom passes quickly! When I was pregnant, I heard about this wine called Fre. I looked for it every where and couldn’t find it and the other day, as I was strolling through the grocery store, I saw it!

18. Crystal says:

I am so sorry for your scare! I couldn’t imagine how terrified you were. I am so glad that all is well.